What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:42 pm

Watched Oceans Twelve tonight with the Mrs...Not too bad. I don't know if I liked as good as the first one, but it was funny.

7.5/10....We are a sucker for that cast.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:26 am

watched cant buy me love tonight. another classic 80's flick about a nerd paying a cool chick to date him so he can fit in. pretty entertaining...some typical cheesy 80's moments..gotta love the scene towards the end when he is freaking out while he is on the riding lawn mower... i liked this one. 8/10 ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:37 am

deluxe_247 wrote:watched cant buy me love tonight. another classic 80's flick about a nerd paying a cool chick to date him so he can fit in. pretty entertaining...some typical cheesy 80's moments..gotta love the scene towards the end when he is freaking out while he is on the riding lawn mower... i liked this one. 8/10 ;-D

I used to love that movie back in the day. His poor friend catching him sh#t bombing his house on Halloween :,-( ............... :-D
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:36 pm

watched spanglish tonight...with adam sandler and some really hot mexican lady. i liked this movie a lot...good story....heart-warming. the woman who played sandler's wife did a really good job on her role as the super annoying/psychotic mom/wife. 8.5/10 ;-D worth renting for sure.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:41 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:watched spanglish tonight...with adam sandler and some really hot mexican lady. i liked this movie a lot...good story....heart-warming. the woman who played sandler's wife did a really good job on her role as the super annoying/psychotic mom/wife. 8.5/10 ;-D worth renting for sure.

The mom cracks me up in the previews when she is drinking before noon, and she points to the clock as it hits noon...
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:45 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:The mom cracks me up in the previews when she is drinking before noon, and she points to the clock as it hits noon...

thats actually the grandma in the movie....but she is certainly funny ;-D her daughter is the crazy one :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:57 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:The mom cracks me up in the previews when she is drinking before noon, and she points to the clock as it hits noon...

thats actually the grandma in the movie....but she is certainly funny ;-D her daughter is the crazy one :-)

Ahh my bad man...Sorry...Like I said I only saw the previews! Haha.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Postby Canacuna » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:19 pm

I watched The Fugitive last night. It was the first time I'd seen it since... probably the mid-90s. Great entertaining/pop-corn type movie. ;-D

I also caught Feeling Minnesota with Keanu Reeves, Cameron Diaz, Vincent D'Onofrio, and Dan Aykroyd. It has Diaz in her prime, which is nice... But I dunno what to think of it of this movie. There were some things I really liked about the movie and some I didn't. I 'spose it's worth seeing once, but I would I definitely recommend it? I dunno...

Judge Dredd was on the other night too. Heh... I won't get into that one. It does have Diane Lane in it, though... so... I dunno.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:46 pm

Canacuna wrote:I watched The Fugitive last night. It was the first time I'd seen it since... probably the mid-90s. Great entertaining/pop-corn type movie. ;-D

i used to love the fugitive. harrison ford vs tommy lee jones :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SeaWolf » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:01 pm

Saw The Girl Next Door last night. Wow Elisha Cuthbert is hot in this movie. I may have a new favorite actress. :-L I went into this movie not expecting much, and actually liked it. There were a few funny parts, but I think I spent most of the movie drooling over Elisha Cuthbert. I recomend it even if you olny see it for her.

7/10 Stars
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk