What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: What movies did you see today?

Postby Tiki » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:34 pm

Ya see I really liked the first Saw, and I hated the second. So, I never saw the third and don't think I'll see the fourth. Are those two better than the second one. :-?
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby APAP » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:39 am

Just saw Saw IV last weekend and I thought it was pretty good. Didn't really like the ending too much, just means theres gonna be more saw movies haha. But overall it was a pretty good movie, I'd probably give it somewhere in the 7-8 range out of 10.

Now last night I saw American Gangster. I loved that movie, I thought it was great. Really good plot and a lot of good action. I'd deffinitely give that a 9-9.5/10.
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Postby cardiac cats » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:31 am

caught Reefer Madness on showtime...

Reefer Madness 7.5/10 I believe this a remake of an older movie. This version is a musical comedy/parody about the perils of marijuana use. The plot is outrageous, the songs are pretty funny, the dance scenes were done well, and the acting was very tongue-in-cheek and cheesy on purpose(but in a good way). All in all I enjoyed it...
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Tiki » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:21 am

I saw American Gangster at Midnight. Awesome movie, great acting from Denzel. Great story! Plus, it has a variety of rappers in it, T.I., Common, and The RZA of Wu-Tang. I give the movie 10/10. Sweet stuff. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:29 am

Tiki wrote:I saw American Gangster at Midnight. Awesome movie, great acting from Denzel. Great story! Plus, it has a variety of rappers in it, T.I., Common, and The RZA of Wu-Tang. I give the movie 10/10. Sweet stuff. ;-D

yeah i though it was pretty great as well. it was superbly acted by everyone and it was a great story.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby APAP » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:55 am

logan wrote:
Tiki wrote:I saw American Gangster at Midnight. Awesome movie, great acting from Denzel. Great story! Plus, it has a variety of rappers in it, T.I., Common, and The RZA of Wu-Tang. I give the movie 10/10. Sweet stuff. ;-D

yeah i though it was pretty great as well. it was superbly acted by everyone and it was a great story.

Oh ya deffinitely, its a movie i deffinitely wanna see again soon, Russell Crowe was pretty good in at as well.
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Postby cardiac cats » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:54 pm

time to revive it again...

Hostel II(unrated verison) 8/10. Good scares, very graphic and gory deaths, and lots of hot chicks ;-D ...This sequel doesn't quite draw you in like the original did because much of that mystery is gone, but the storyline is still solid. I like how it delves deeper into this "elite hunting" club and shows you some things from their perspective. Oh yeah and one more thing- Castration sequence X-I
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:00 pm

Wow. Hostel II didn't do it for me at all. Maybe because all the victims were rich girls...hard to identify with. The first one was awesome though.

What have I recently seen? Hmmmm

Blades of Glory ;-D :-b

Death Sentence ;-D B-)

I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry :-t :-P

The Breakup :-t :-{
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:11 pm

I thought the dinner-table scene in the break up was hilarious! But, the rest of the movie...I would agree.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:43 pm

Spiderman III %-6 :-P :-t

Not that I was expecting much. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk