What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: What movies did you see today?

Postby josebach » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:28 am

Metroid wrote:
treat24 wrote:license to wed ... meh... so much of it was so unrealistic and some scenes went on WAY too long that it annoyed me... overall average... but I just haven't been watching too many good movies lately... Part of my problem is having the unlimited rentals and renting anything and everything... :-°

Have you seen Brick? Or Cocaine Cowboys?

I saw Brick. I liked it. I really like the actor that's in it... Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He was good in "The Lookout" also if you haven't seen that. I wish he would start getting the roles that Shia LaBeoff keeps getting.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:29 am

hilarious jose... check the post before yours :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:32 am

treat24 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
treat24 wrote:license to wed ... meh... so much of it was so unrealistic and some scenes went on WAY too long that it annoyed me... overall average... but I just haven't been watching too many good movies lately... Part of my problem is having the unlimited rentals and renting anything and everything... :-°

Have you seen Brick? Or Cocaine Cowboys?

yes and no... i'll check out the latter ...brick was good, saw it a couple years ago... JGL has done some decent work lately between that and the lookout ;-D

Word. I actually haven't seen Cocaine Cowboys myself but I've been wanting to, I love documentries. If you rent from Blockbuster you may have trouble getting it...Hollywood might have it though.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby treat24 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:35 am

Metroid wrote:Word. I actually haven't seen Cocaine Cowboys myself but I've been wanting to, I love documentries. If you rent from Blockbuster you may have trouble getting it...Hollywood might have it though.

i do blockbuster online premium access. 3 movies at a time, unlimited in store exchanges... and yes they have it. ;-D I liked my old hollywood much better... 2 movies at a time, can return and rent as much as I wanted... oh well... plus the female staff there was awesome and cute and very flirty with me... ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:36 am

treat24 wrote:hilarious jose... check the post before yours :-D

Funny :-b It's a good thing that you didn't mention Shia Labeof or I would have really been freaked out. :-o :-b
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby treat24 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:39 am

josebach wrote:
treat24 wrote:hilarious jose... check the post before yours :-D

Funny :-b It's a good thing that you didn't mention Shia Labeof or I would have really been freaked out. :-o :-b

I would have wondered if you were my dog... he is sitting next to my laptop right now and I've been wondering what he does online O:-)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:42 am

treat24 wrote:
Metroid wrote:Word. I actually haven't seen Cocaine Cowboys myself but I've been wanting to, I love documentries. If you rent from Blockbuster you may have trouble getting it...Hollywood might have it though.

i do blockbuster online premium access. 3 movies at a time, unlimited in store exchanges... and yes they have it. ;-D I liked my old hollywood much better... 2 movies at a time, can return and rent as much as I wanted... oh well... plus the female staff there was awesome and cute and very flirty with me... ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

Theres this super cute girl that works at the Blockbuster by my house I call my movie store girlfriend, I think she wants to go for a ride in my car. :-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby treat24 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:43 am

BTW jose... you wouldn't have... i've enjoyed shia for years. I think he's great. Unfortunately his roles keep getting written to fit the character he does best. It's a character I enjoy so it hasn't bothered me... someday I'll grow wary and hope he responds well to branching into better deeper characters though. JGL has done it well. we'll see how Shia does in the future...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby josebach » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:46 am

treat24 wrote:BTW jose... you wouldn't have... i've enjoyed shia for years. I think he's great. Unfortunately his roles keep getting written to fit the character he does best. It's a character I enjoy so it hasn't bothered me... someday I'll grow wary and hope he responds well to branching into better deeper characters though. JGL has done it well. we'll see how Shia does in the future...

I don't really mind Shia, but he's kind of getting a little overexposed.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Tiki » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:32 pm

I watched Ong-Bak the other day, awesome Kung-Fu movie! Highly suggested if you like Kung-Fu!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk