What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: What movies did you see today?

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:41 pm

moonhead wrote:
RiffRaff wrote:
moonhead wrote:atonement.

teh suck. just really missed. on all levels. at least with me. 6.5/10

First we have Poop threads, now you're talking about Period pieces. :-o

re-read. it's got poop and periods. i rule.

Oh yeah, I added the period stuff. :*)
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:42 pm

moonhead wrote:re-read. it's got poop and periods. i rule.

I drink your poeriod shake, I drink it up. :-P
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Postby treat24 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:15 pm

kyguy78 wrote:Watched In The Valley of Elah earlier and really liked it. Tommy Lee would be a front runner for Best Actor any other year.

for acting the same way as he has 12 times before? similar delivery of lines and and phrasing... character might be different, but the way he acts you might not tell the difference... nah... :-)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:22 pm

treat24 wrote:
kyguy78 wrote:Watched In The Valley of Elah earlier and really liked it. Tommy Lee would be a front runner for Best Actor any other year.

for playing the same role he has 12 times before? nah... :-) similar delivery of lines and and phrasing... character might be different, but the way he acts you might not tell the difference... nah... :-)

It was a good movie, although I'm having a hard time remembering anything about the movie because it is all seems too similar to a bunch of Tommy's work.

I'm with Treat here.
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Metroid » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:10 am

treat you watch American Gangster yet?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby josebach » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:20 am

Not really a movie, but I just watched the entire 2nd season of Dexter this past weekend. Like the first season, the ending was a little convenient, but still a really, really good show. ;-D

On Demand is awesome. HBO has sucked a high hard one this last year and we just switched over to Showtime for no extra charge. We're going to watch Dexter, Weeds and Californication all On Demand. Then, when Entourage comes back, we'll just switch back to HBO. ;-D
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:30 am

josebach wrote:Not really a movie, but I just watched the entire 2nd season of Dexter this past weekend. Like the first season, the ending was a little convenient, but still a really, really good show. ;-D

On Demand is awesome. HBO has sucked a high hard one this last year and we just switched over to Showtime for no extra charge. We're going to watch Dexter, Weeds and Californication all On Demand. Then, when Entourage comes back, we'll just switch back to HBO. ;-D

Yup Dexter is a great show. I havent seen the 2nd season yet because I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD. And yeah HBO pisses me off, every time the have a show I like they go and cancel it. I haven't seen a single episode of Entourage yet sorta out of spite.

LOVE Weeds too...haven't seen Californication. Have you seen Dead Like Me? We have that coming from Netflix.
Metroid

Postby treat24 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:51 am

Dexter, weeds, entourage... 3 of my favs... I lobbied my tail off for dexter in the TV battle... didn't do much good though :)

Metroid wrote:treat you watch American Gangster yet?

nope, had to work last night after finally getting the jacuzzi installed...got all the plumbing done about 5:30 and all the final instal and caulking done about 6:30... and had to work at 10... no sleep for me...

i might try and nap today... but if I get into Gangster and watch the Academy Awards with the wife... might not get much... what ya gonna do... TV and Movies are more important :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:57 am

treat24 wrote:Dexter, weeds, entourage... 3 of my favs... I lobbied my tail off for dexter in the TV battle... didn't do much good though :)

nope, had to work last night after finally getting the jacuzzi installed...got all the plumbing done about 5:30 and all the final instal and caulking done about 6:30... and had to work at 10... no sleep for me...

i might try and nap today... but if I get into Gangster and watch the Academy Awards with the wife... might not get much... what ya gonna do... TV and Movies are more important :-D

Yes they are. I totally forgot the Academy Awards are on tonight....this happens to me every year, I haven't seen any of the major films that were released late this year. :-[
Metroid

Postby treat24 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Metroid wrote:
treat24 wrote:Dexter, weeds, entourage... 3 of my favs... I lobbied my tail off for dexter in the TV battle... didn't do much good though :)

Yes they are. I totally forgot the Academy Awards are on tonight....this happens to me every year, I haven't seen any of the major films that were released late this year. :-[

LOL, they were on last night... I DVR'd them :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk