What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Bradg533 » Sun May 15, 2005 6:44 pm

i just finished watching National Treasure i didnt really like it but it was a OK way to spend an emtpy sunday afternoon... 6/10
Bradg533
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Sun May 15, 2005 7:20 pm

I watched Fight Club for the first time in a while the other day. A truly great movie ;-D

I will give it a 9.5/10, because I save my 10s for only the best.
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun May 15, 2005 7:27 pm

disgruntledjetsfan wrote:I watched Fight Club for the first time in a while the other day. A truly great movie ;-D

I will give it a 9.5/10, because I save my 10s for only the best.

man..thats a great flick. havent seen it for quite a while. let me tell you..you should watch it again....the more you watch it, the more little things you will catch that you missed the first time. pretty deep movie ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun May 15, 2005 7:55 pm

Another review of Unleashed, I saw it w/ some friends last night.

It was pretty good, I didn't think there was enough ass-kicking, but there was enough to satisfy me, and what was there was pure gold. Plus the plot was surprisingly good, especially compared to what i was expecting.

I'll give it a 7.3/10.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Sun May 15, 2005 9:04 pm

7.3? CC what a random number! But, I saw Shrek 2 today and was pretty impressed. I still like all the dirty jokes adn what not in the movie that little kids don't understand.

7/10
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Mon May 16, 2005 12:06 am

Watched White Chicks for the first time today. Pretty bland. I wouldnt recommend it. It wasnt terrible, but it was pretty lame.

6.5/10
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Mon May 16, 2005 8:53 am

Bought and watched The Life Aquatic over the weekend. I really liked it, though I'm a very big fan of Wes Anderson's work. Some don't like or get his type of dark comedy, but I always have. I'll give it a 7.5/10.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon May 16, 2005 12:59 pm

DUKE wrote:Bought and watched The Life Aquatic over the weekend. I really liked it, though I'm a very big fan of Wes Anderson's work. Some don't like or get his type of dark comedy, but I always have. I'll give it a 7.5/10.

i watched this movie last night also. didnt really love it, but it kept me interested. id give it 6/10.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Mon May 16, 2005 5:13 pm

i thought the life aquatic was pretty good but it wasnt as good as i thought it was gonna be, although the artistry of the movie was excellent. id give it 7.5/10
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby nebbie2004 » Mon May 16, 2005 7:17 pm

I saw The Day After Tommorrow , it was pretty good, just didnt end right, left you wanting more, which Ill take points off for that. Overall pretty decent movie, suspense all the way thru til the end when then they just didnt "finish everyone off" like they had act like they would. Mankind Die Die Die!, haha j/k

7.4/10
nebbie2004 Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk