What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: What movies did you see today?

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 pm

eagles21 wrote:I just watched Million Dollar Baby. Not sure why it took me so long to see it, but nonetheless, it was a really good movie. 8/10.

Talk about a depressing film. If you don't tear up just a little bit while watching this, you may need to check your pulse. Nonetheless, a great film.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
eagles21 wrote:I just watched Million Dollar Baby. Not sure why it took me so long to see it, but nonetheless, it was a really good movie. 8/10.

Talk about a depressing film. If you don't tear up just a little bit while watching this, you may need to check your pulse. Nonetheless, a great film.

I didn't really, I mean it was sorta sad, but I guess movies just don't really get to me. :-?

...that being said when I was a little kid the fox and the hound almost brought tears to my eyes on a few occasions. :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Metroid » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:04 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

I didn't really, I mean it was sorta sad, but I guess movies just don't really get to me. :-?

...that being said when I was a little kid the fox and the hound almost brought tears to my eyes on a few occasions. :-b

I cry when I watch Finding Nemo. :,-(

:-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

The Fox and the Hound always gets me...

It must be the music; when the woman lets the fox loose in the forest...it always makes my eyes water.

Sadly, I'm not kidding. :-b
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guru13 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

It must be the music; when the woman lets the fox loose in the forest...it always makes my eyes water.

totally dude, the car ride to when she's letting him go is awful. :~( :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby eagles21 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:17 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

This, then posting about punching a guy in the face in the Bullies thread? I think Guru is just trying to show us how tough he thinks he is. :-b
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:I didn't really, I mean it was sorta sad, but I guess movies just don't really get to me. :-?

totally dude, the car ride to when she's letting him go is awful. :~( :-b

Yup. That's the part. :-B
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Metroid wrote:I cry when I watch Finding Nemo. :,-(

I cried at the end of "Monster's Inc" when the little girl says "Kitty". Gets me every time. :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
Metroid wrote:I cry when I watch Finding Nemo. :,-(

I cried at the end of "Monster's Inc" when the little girl says "Kitty". Gets me every time. :-b

yeah me too. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Yeah...

That one gets me too. :-B
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach