What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 18, 2005 10:18 pm

i have tickets to go see star wars tomorrow. hopefully ill be recovered enough to go by then (just got all my wisdom teeth pulled this morning )

i cant wait to see it ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed May 18, 2005 10:38 pm

Mrs. Swiper and I watched Sideways today...That was pretty good...Not the best, but sure had some things in there that just cracked me up! I would watch it again I am sure

I give it ;-D ;-D ;-D ...(out of 4 - but i am an easy judger)..
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 18, 2005 10:51 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Mrs. Swiper and I watched Sideways today...That was pretty good...Not the best, but sure had some things in there that just cracked me up! I would watch it again I am sure

i like it when he came runnning in naked talking about having to run 5 miles through an ostrich field :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed May 18, 2005 10:53 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Mrs. Swiper and I watched Sideways today...That was pretty good...Not the best, but sure had some things in there that just cracked me up! I would watch it again I am sure

i like it when he came runnning in naked talking about having to run 5 miles through an ostrich field :-b

Yeah that was hilarious man..
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Wed May 18, 2005 11:03 pm

Sideways was awesome. I liked it a lot and bought it.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby MadScott » Wed May 18, 2005 11:35 pm

Yeah, Sideways was a good flick. Giamatti got robbed at the Oscars with no nomination. Thomas Haden Church's character was great, especially when he got rocked by Sandra Oh and her helmet. :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Thu May 19, 2005 2:08 am

Star Wars: Episode 3

Not going to say much because I dont want to ruin anything, you know that Skywalker turns to the dark side. All and all, good acting from everyone save Natalie Portman. She was unbearable no matter how hot the actress was, her acting is awful in this movie. However every other part got played to perfection.

Go see it, and if you can, watch that Clone Wars cartoon before seeing it. There's a few little bits in that you'll appreciate if you've seen the cartoon.

9/10 (I can just pretend there's only a trilogy anymore, however I still refuse to recognize the first two terrible films).
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby awwchrist » Thu May 19, 2005 1:26 pm

The wife and I are going in 3 hours for SW.

:-o
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Thu May 19, 2005 3:09 pm

That movie was great...I love the part when Miles dumps the spit bucket on his head...
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby MadScott » Thu May 19, 2005 5:46 pm

awwchrist wrote:The wife and I are going in 3 hours for SW.

:-o

I'm dying with my 4 week old. :-o Tell me the secret oh wise one.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk