What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:20 am

I just watched "Steal this movie". I thought it was good even though I hate Genine Garofalo. But it's about Abbie Hoffman the leader of the Yippie movement in the 60's. Vincent D'onofrio (the guy from Law & Order: Criminal Intent and the bug from M.I.B.) did a pretty good job as Abbie, but the way he talks bothers me alittle. I'll give it 7/10 ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby defianthart » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:46 am

Tiki wrote:I just watched "Steal this movie". I thought it was good even though I hate Genine Garofalo. But it's about Abbie Hoffman the leader of the Yippie movement in the 60's. Vincent D'onofrio (the guy from Law & Order: Criminal Intent and the bug from M.I.B.) did a pretty good job as Abbie, but the way he talks bothers me alittle. I'll give it 7/10 ;-D


you forgot his best role as that killer dude in The Cell
Image
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1818
Joined: 2 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: georgia bitches

Postby Tiki » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:29 am

defianthart wrote:
Tiki wrote:I just watched "Steal this movie". I thought it was good even though I hate Genine Garofalo. But it's about Abbie Hoffman the leader of the Yippie movement in the 60's. Vincent D'onofrio (the guy from Law & Order: Criminal Intent and the bug from M.I.B.) did a pretty good job as Abbie, but the way he talks bothers me alittle. I'll give it 7/10 ;-D


you forgot his best role as that killer dude in The Cell
Hoyl shite! that is him! That movie rocks! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:48 am

i saw contact 2 nights ago i kno kinda old movie but it was awesome
Image
whoseyourdaddy12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 2417
Joined: 7 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby nebbie2004 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:50 am

defianthart wrote:just saw The Terminal, my opinion can be summed up in 1 word.

eh.

6.5/10


Just saw it and I agree.
nebbie2004 Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 2258
Joined: 12 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Georgia

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:02 pm

Lushcrush wrote:I was laid in a hotel room the other night and watched "Seven" starring Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt. I liked it ... Freeman carried the movie.
8.5/19


laid and watching Seven sounds like a good time ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:04 pm

LOL, watched Rounders again two nights ago.
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:11 pm

Watched Pulp Fiction for about the 7th time last night. Too bad it was on Spike and thus was censored. Still one of my favorite movies of all-time.

"And I will strike down with great vengeance and furious anger, on those who attempt to poison and destory my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee"
-Jules

Bad-ass muthaf*cka.

9.5/10
Image
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11079
Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House.

Postby defianthart » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:25 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Watched Pulp Fiction for about the 7th time last night. Too bad it was on Spike and thus was censored. Still one of my favorite movies of all-time.

"And I will strike down with great vengeance and furious anger, on those who attempt to poison and destory my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee"
-Jules

Bad-ass muthaf*cka.

9.5/10


my favorite movie ever. did you know that jules misquotes that bible passage?
Image
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1818
Joined: 2 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: georgia bitches

Postby Tiki » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:30 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Lushcrush wrote:I was laid in a hotel room the other night and watched "Seven" starring Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt. I liked it ... Freeman carried the movie.
8.5/19


laid and watching Seven sounds like a good time ;-D
Yeah mos def a good night :-b ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 7:35 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact