What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:35 am

A2theIzzo wrote:Anybody seen Stealth yet??

I'm going to see it tomorow so i want to know wuit people think.
Yuck! :-P That movie looks terrible! Well, everything except Jessica Beil! *howls* :-L
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:44 am

I remember seeing the trailer for this when I checked out Constantine, and all I could do was laugh. It appeared to be one of the worst movies in recent times, like it was made by USA network or Sci-Fi or something. It was a much longer trailer than you get on TV also. Don't get me wrong, I like the actual plot, but the movie just looks cheesy.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby defianthart » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:22 am

just finished watching True Romance after some recommendations from members here. I thought it was pretty good, a lot of actors i recognized although i was a little disappointed in brad pitts stoner, not the worst stoner ive seen though. i was very impressed with gary oldman, i couldnt tell if he was supposed to be black or just act like it but either way he did a good job.

anyway the movie was chock full of violence(gotta love tarantino), and all the actors did really well.

8.5/10
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:06 am

defianthart wrote:just finished watching True Romance after some recommendations from members here. I thought it was pretty good, a lot of actors i recognized although i was a little disappointed in brad pitts stoner, not the worst stoner ive seen though. i was very impressed with gary oldman, i couldnt tell if he was supposed to be black or just act like it but either way he did a good job.

anyway the movie was chock full of violence(gotta love tarantino), and all the actors did really well.

8.5/10

" Drexel Spivey: He must have thought it was white boy day. It ain't white boy day, is it?
Monty: Naw man, It ain't white boy day. "

"Drexel Spivey: Now I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a pair of ti**ies. "

Gotta love Gary Oldman! ;-D

And of course, who could forget Christopher Walken?

"Vincenzo Coccotti: I'm the Anti-Christ. You get me in a vendetta kind of mood, you will tell the angels in heaven that you had never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincenzo Coccotti. "

Classic.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Vikes_Fan2823 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:32 am

Redskins Win wrote:I saw million dollar baby YAWN, the acting was good but man i kept thinking to myself ok it's gonna pick up, it's gonna pick up. this movie didn't do it for me 5/10 is my.

Ah man, how could you not like this movie? It was great!
16-team PPR Keeper League
QB: T. Romo, V. Young
RB: M. Turner, B. Wells, T. Hightower
WR: A. Johnson, J. Ford, N. Burleson, A. Roberts, J. Simpson
TE: D. Clark, J. Cook
K: R. Gould
D/ST: Cardinals
Vikes_Fan2823
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CKY_ROX » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 am

I did and i really wish i didnt, It was the worst movie that i have seen in a long time, and ive seen some awgul movies. This was ilke an american propagandha(sp, i know im way off) and the acting was awful. you did get to see jesica biel in a bikini ;-D ;-D and after i saw that i shold have left the theater , casue the rest was sh!t

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Postby A2theIzzo » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:05 pm

CKY_ROX wrote:

I did and i really wish i didnt, It was the worst movie that i have seen in a long time, and ive seen some awgul movies. This was ilke an american propagandha(sp, i know im way off) and the acting was awful. you did get to see jesica biel in a bikini ;-D ;-D and after i saw that i shold have left the theater , casue the rest was sh!t

K guys, I looked at the Stealths rating and it got a 1.2/10 so i decided to see Fantastic 4 , because believe it or not i still hadn't seen it. It was pretty good in my opinion.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:41 pm

I saw Wedding Crashers tonight and I thought it was pretty funny. The acting was pretty good and the girls were hot for sure. My only drawback was that I had to have my freaking mom next to me. She wouldn't let me see it with my friends and she HAD to be there. :-t Worst part is she "made me" cover my eyes during the "good" parts.

Overall a 7/10 probably.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby defianthart » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:45 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:I saw Wedding Crashers tonight and I thought it was pretty funny. The acting was pretty good and the girls were hot for sure. My only drawback was that I had to have my freaking mom next to me. She wouldn't let me see it with my friends and she HAD to be there. :-t Worst part is she "made me" cover my eyes during the "good" parts.

Overall a 7/10 probably.

that really sucks mtr. a lot.
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:53 pm

defianthart wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:I saw Wedding Crashers tonight and I thought it was pretty funny. The acting was pretty good and the girls were hot for sure. My only drawback was that I had to have my freaking mom next to me. She wouldn't let me see it with my friends and she HAD to be there. :-t Worst part is she "made me" cover my eyes during the "good" parts.

Overall a 7/10 probably.

that really sucks mtr. a lot.

yea it sucks being a minor. :-t :,-(

I'm sure you were a minor once too.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk