What movies did you see today? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What movies did you see today?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby defianthart » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:57 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
defianthart wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:I saw Wedding Crashers tonight and I thought it was pretty funny. The acting was pretty good and the girls were hot for sure. My only drawback was that I had to have my freaking mom next to me. She wouldn't let me see it with my friends and she HAD to be there. :-t Worst part is she "made me" cover my eyes during the "good" parts.

Overall a 7/10 probably.

that really sucks mtr. a lot.

yea it sucks being a minor. :-t :,-(

I'm sure you were a minor once too.

yeah actually when i was younger titanic was out and me and my brother wanted to know what all the fuss was about. but we werent 13 so my grandmother had to come.

lets just say the middle of the movie was a little awkward.
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Ironhorse75 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:08 am

Unforgiven 9/10

Eastwood knows how to direct, what can I say.

Not only that, Morgan Freeman may be one of the best actors of our generation. Shawshank, SEVEN, Unforgiven, Million Dollar Baby, the guy is golden.
Ironhorse75
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby defianthart » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:10 am

Ironhorse75 wrote:Unforgiven 9/10

Eastwood knows how to direct, what can I say.

Not only that, Morgan Freeman may be one of the best actors of our generation. Shawshank, SEVEN, Unforgiven, Million Dollar Baby, the guy is golden.

hes in a lot of good movies, but he always seems like the same guy in every role to me
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Canacuna » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:39 am

mtryanks12 wrote:
defianthart wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:I saw Wedding Crashers tonight and I thought it was pretty funny. The acting was pretty good and the girls were hot for sure. My only drawback was that I had to have my freaking mom next to me. She wouldn't let me see it with my friends and she HAD to be there. :-t Worst part is she "made me" cover my eyes during the "good" parts.

Overall a 7/10 probably.

Back when I was too young to see R-rated movies (and was still too young to pass for 17), I'd just buy tickets to some other show and then check out what I really wanted to see when I got inside...

Anyway, I just watched Walking Tall. It was alright, I 'spose.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Ironhorse75 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:56 am

Stealth only made about 13 million it's opening weekend.

The Island only made 12.

Kingdom of Heaven only made 45 million in the US total.

Alexander bombed like crazy.

Maybe Hollywood will start realizing throwing 100 million dollars to a movie budget doesn't equal success.
Ironhorse75
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby A2theIzzo » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:14 am

Canacuna wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
defianthart wrote:

Overall a 7/10 probably.

Back when I was too young to see R-rated movies (and was still too young to pass for 17), I'd just buy tickets to some other show and then check out what I really wanted to see when I got inside...

Anyway, I just watched Walking Tall. It was alright, I 'spose.

Thhats wut i did to see wedding crashers...just got tickets to another movie, and just watch wedding crashers.

LOL MTR that sucks, I just went with mt Basketball team, when we were on a tournament..no moms there.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:21 am

Overall a 7/10 probably.
That really blows! I snuck into the threater,didn't have money, and we (me and three others friends) just walked staright into the movie! And the "good" parts were awesome! GOD I LOVE HOT CHICKS WITH NO SHIRTS! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:49 pm

Tiki wrote:

Overall a 7/10 probably.
That really blows! I snuck into the threater,didn't have money, and we (me and three others friends) just walked staright into the movie! And the "good" parts were awesome! GOD I LOVE HOT CHICKS WITH NO SHIRTS! ;-D

I know what you mean! :-L I would normally sneak in but my mom was like "Oh, I want to see it, I heard that it's a good movie for moms to see." I didn't think she was drunk but that's just my judgement.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Tiki » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:13 pm

Yeah, good movie for moms to see without their teenager right bext to them!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:53 pm

When I first thought about it, I figured it didnt really matter who you watch a movie with because you dont do much talking in a theater. But then I thought about Wedding Crashers. I saw it on a Wednesday with this chick who is all righteous and stuff. Not religious persay, just a bit of a goody two shoes is the best way to describe her. :-b Anyway I saw it with her and then I saw it again on Friday. (This is the first time Ive seena movie twice in theaters in a looong time). On Friday I went with the guys and it was waaaay funnier, even though I knew most of the funny parts.

Moral of the story is, things are funnier with your friends. ;-D
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk