FS Freeman Cut... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

FS Freeman Cut...

Moderator: Football Moderators

FS Freeman Cut...

Postby RayVins » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:12 pm

Dolphins | Freeman Released
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 07:43:46 -0800

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have released FS Arturo Freeman, who was scheduled to earn $3 million in base salary, as well as a $300,000 roster bonus. The move saves the Dolphins $3.2 million in cap space.

unless we resign baxter, we could use an upgrade at FS, so i wouldnt mind having him...

he didnt look too bad last year with 4 INTs, i think he was a bit overshadowed because he played in a great secondary.

and hes still pretty young.
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:47 am

I hope he goes to Dallas, and we switch Roy to SS. That would definitely be an improvement...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:22 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:I hope he goes to Dallas, and we switch Roy to SS. That would definitely be an improvement...

no...i think after kast season's outing there is a renewed confidence in tony dixon. but thanks!
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:25 am

RayVins wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:I hope he goes to Dallas, and we switch Roy to SS. That would definitely be an improvement...

no...i think after kast season's outing there is a renewed confidence in tony dixon. but thanks!

Hey... Tony's good... (as a backup... or 2nd backup...)

And I don't see Will Demps (brother of the electrifying SDSU Aztec Marcus Demps) breaking many barriers, either. Oh wait... did you resign him? :-b [/b]

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:28 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:
RayVins wrote:

Hey... Tony's good... (as a backup... or 2nd backup...)

And I don't see Will Demps (brother of the electrifying SDSU Aztec Marcus Demps) breaking many barriers, either. Oh wait... did you resign him? :-b [/b]

ouch... calling dixon a good back up...ok, dissing demps...fine, but i know you didnt just insult shut down 7th year junior college CB marcus demps.

i know the demps family, this wont go over well with them. ill tell them you are from texas though... that should work ok
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Football Talk