NFL Rumors-Vikings Bennett to Miami, Possibility? and more.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

NFL Rumors-Vikings Bennett to Miami, Possibility? and more..

Moderator: Football Moderators

NFL Rumors-Vikings Bennett to Miami, Possibility? and more..

Postby UNDEFEATED » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:06 am

There is a short mention about this....

http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/sports/10975845.htm?1c

I decided to share the ENTIRE RUMOR Page with you guys. It is a long list of rumors with links to credible sites. Lots of stuff to sort through.

http://www.benmaller.com/archives/2005/february/24.html#048236
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:24 am

Well, I don't want to sign up so I couldn't read the article but I would hope that doesn't happen (doubt it would). I don't think Bennett would help Oakland at all. He's not a Turner-style back and he's too fragile anyway.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Ydub » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:18 pm

I know this isn't really new information but...still an interesting comment from Chris Mortensen from his latest chat:

Erick (work (hell)): Mort, now that the Viking's have broken the seal on trading this offseason, do you think they'll try to move Michael Bennett and try and get some more defensive help? I've heard rumors of a trade involving Michael Bennett and a draft pick to try and get another 1st-rounder for the Vikings.

Chris Mortensen: Funny story....which went unreported....and one to keep in mind until we see this Moss deal "finalized." The Vikings and the Raiders agreed on a deal last October before the trade deadline in which Bennett was going to Oakland for Phillip Buchanon and a draft pick. The Raiders pulled the deal off the table at the last second. Bennett will not bring a first rounder, but I think the Vikings would be open to moving him
"Napoleon is not only a provider for his family; he’s an attacker on the field." - Napoleon Harris' website bio
Ydub
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk