Return to Football Talk

Napolean Harris Website...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Napolean Harris Website...

Postby treat24 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:55 am

http://www.napoleonharris.com/

the dumbest website ever...

there's even a picture of him tackling cpepp on there

why do the vikes always have to get screwed... i'm beginning to think the vikes are the new red sox or cubs... oh wait... those teams actually win a championship every 100 years or so... the vikes won't if they keep trading good stuff for piles of crap
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:15 am

I don't know if I'd call it the dumbest Web site ever. No dumber than your GM, at least. :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:17 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I don't know if I'd call it the dumbest Web site ever. No dumber than your GM, at least. :-b

ok, i'll give you that one ;)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby onepunch » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:47 am

Things always happen in 3's, or so the saying goes. Herschel, Moss,... . Maybe Culpepper is next. A packer fan can only handle so much joy at once, but I can still dare to dream!!!
Hello cool world!!!
onepunch
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Napolean Harris Website...

Postby Ydub » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:01 am

treat24 wrote:http://www.napoleonharris.com/

the dumbest website ever...

there's even a picture of him tackling cpepp on there

why do the vikes always have to get screwed... i'm beginning to think the vikes are the new red sox or cubs... oh wait... those teams actually win a championship every 100 years or so... the vikes won't if they keep trading good stuff for piles of crap

If you want to make your self feel better, just read these quotes (direct from his bio on his website) aloud in your best pre-Boomerang Eddie Murphy voice (try Velvet Jones circa '82).

Here ya go:

"Napoleon Bill Harris III was born Feb. 25, 1979 to Napoleon Jr. and Brenda Harris. Napoleon is the first born child, of three. He was always an inquisitive person who thirsts for knowledge. "

"Napoleon received a very nice signing bonus, and moved his mother away into a nice dream house. Napoleon is not only a provider for his family; he’s an attacker on the field. Napoleon feels that every time he step on the field, he’s the best player, some say he’s arrogant and Napoleon say, it’s not arrogance, it’s confidence!"

Feel better now? I thought so...now get your enlistment papers ready for the N-ARMY (http://www.napoleonharris.com/) Oh, and when Napoleon and the gang show up in Minneapolis do me a favor and let my favorite Web-Mistress (Tomeika Anderson) know she's doin' a helluva job.
Ydub
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby treat24 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:02 am

hilarious ydub... very very nice ;-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby CC » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:57 pm

Would having a good website make him any better of a football player?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Carolina Culpepper » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:20 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Would having a good website make him any better of a football player?

No, but in this case it might be an accurate reflection. Mediocre website, mediocre player. 3rd year player, never been to a pro-bowl, article in a Bay Area newspaper today referred to him as big but not super mobile and a bit of a dissapointment to date for a former #1 pick. The longer I look at this deal the sicker I get.
Carolina Culpepper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby treat24 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:13 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Would having a good website make him any better of a football player?

actually YES!

check out priest holmes, donovan mcnabb, brett favre, and peyton manning's web sites... they are all pretty sweet...

look around at the good players in the nfl... good players tend to have good websites...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Vikes_Fan2823 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:16 pm

I don't know whats wrong with you guys, but I'm glad to have Napolean Harris. The kid is a solid player, and hes only been in the league for 3 years. He's only 25 years old! He has loads of talent. That's what we wanted, a young defensive player that can make an impact.

Sure, he had a bad year last season, but in his rookie season he had 81 tackles, and in 2003 he had 107 tackles and two sacks. He is a very solid player, and we needed at least one more LB to switch to 3-4. I think this is the thing that signifies our switch to the 3-4. Now we just need a DT....
16-team PPR Keeper League
QB: T. Romo, V. Young
RB: M. Turner, B. Wells, T. Hightower
WR: A. Johnson, J. Ford, N. Burleson, A. Roberts, J. Simpson
TE: D. Clark, J. Cook
K: R. Gould
D/ST: Cardinals
Vikes_Fan2823
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye