Napolean Harris Website... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Napolean Harris Website...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby steelyeri » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:30 pm

You are right vikes fan. You guys will love Napo (as we raider fans affectionately call him). He is a great player, he had an off year because he came back too soon from surgery(6 weeks). The coaches couldn't keep him off the field, and his love for the game is great. Think what you might about his website but he used to hold chats once in a while with the fans there. Even a few times during the season. He is a great guy, we used to have a blast on chat nights kidding around and talking football. He and J.Porter were my favorite players on the team. His sister is great too, she would come and post on the raider boards and let us know how Napo was doing. You guys will like him more than buchannon. Phillip is a playmaker but some of the things that he says makes him kind of annoying.

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Carolina Culpepper » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:40 pm

You are probably right about Napolean. My feelings about the trade aren't a reflection of a dislike for him but a recognition that we are losing something very special in Randy Moss. The best WR in the game today, a future HOFer, and perhaps a chance as being known as the best WR ever. So we trade him and we get a #1 pick and Napolean who may truly be a great guy but at this point isn't even a pro-bowler. I don't see how so many Viking fans can see this as a good thing. It amazes me.
Carolina Culpepper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:56 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I don't know if I'd call it the dumbest Web site ever. No dumber than your GM, at least. :-b

Or Mike Tice?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby CC » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:55 am

treat24 wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Would having a good website make him any better of a football player?

actually YES!

check out priest holmes, donovan mcnabb, brett favre, and peyton manning's web sites... they are all pretty sweet...

look around at the good players in the nfl... good players tend to have good websites...

That's because those are some of the richest players in the NFL, they can afford to pay someone more money to make a better website.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk