help with my lineup plz - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

help with my lineup plz

Moderator: Football Moderators

help with my lineup plz

Postby confused » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:26 pm

alright, i got griese n culpepper as two of my three starting quarterbacks. i also have jake plummer and tim couch on my bench. who should i start for the coming week. plummer plays NYG, n couch plays PIT. also jim miller, rodney peete and shane matthews are on the free agent list, should i drop one of my qb's and pick up one of the qb's on the free agents?

also, i have mccaffrey, donald driver, deion branch, and d'wayne bates as my wide receivers. i also need to bench on of those four to make room for jimmy smith. plz help

last, when do u think shaun alexander is going to break out?

any advice is welcome, thanks for your time!
confused

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby JayM09 » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:29 pm

i'd go with couch until pitt can show that they can stop someone. Drop bates to pick up smith. just wait on alexander this may be the week.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:07 am

Ag.......ree...d.Sorry,Steeler fan,it was hard to agree but yes I agree with what Jay said.Do whatever you can to land Jimmy Smith,he's had his bye week,so you can ride him the rest of the way,of course barring injury.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kashikis » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:13 am

drop bates for smith first because thats absolutely necessary to make a slot for him

as for the QB's definately start couch vs the slacker steelers

alexander should have a good week 4 because he plays against the horrible defense in minnesota, but as for after that im not sure i dont understand why he hasnt been better by now
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk