New League - Twin Cities Area Live Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New League - Twin Cities Area Live Draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

New League - Twin Cities Area Live Draft

Postby PBDragon » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:58 am

I'm very interested in starting a new league in the Twin Cities area. Would like to have 10-12 teams with committed owners. Dynasty/Keeper whatever to be voted on by the teams. Point system to be voted on by the owners! Most likely no fee, but if there is I don't expect any more then $50 per owner. If there were a fee it would be to cover exenses like a trophy, League SuperBowl party, whatever. I'll do the work for the love of fantasy football!

I started a free league last year, just to learn the ropes a bit, and was very disappointed with owners that didn't care. We had owners that would send out a starting lineup without any runningbacks or starting players that were on a bye. Sad, very, very sad.

We'd like to get all the details worked out before the start of the pre-season, and hold a live draft before the regular season starts. You must be able to respond daily to e-mails.

We, my wife and I (and she's more of a finatic than I am!) put alot of effort into designing team helmets ect. using Photoshop. We have great ideas for team pages ect.

We'd also like a serious league. No goofy names like "Bob's Cold Sores."

Just reply to this post if you have an interest!
New England Dragons - Northern Blitz League
PBDragon
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds