Is Mason close to being a Raven? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Is Mason close to being a Raven?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Is Mason close to being a Raven?

Postby Daddymike59 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:05 pm

February 28
Baltimore Sun (registration required): "With playmakers such as Randy Moss, Muhsin Muhammad and Jerry Porter already gone, the Ravens' depleted wish list presumably is topped by Derrick Mason... The same questions surround the Pittsburgh Steelers' Plaxico Burress, who has had the benefit of playing beside Hines Ward. But one NFL personnel executive said he would be surprised if the Ravens would pursue Burress, considering they already have athletic, high-jumping receivers in Clarence Moore and Randy Hymes."

Props to Leber for the nice artwork!
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:12 pm

i would personally love to land either plax or mason....but i would much rather have mason. i personally think he is a more talented receiver and would fit better in their scheme, as they already have another tall..deep threat guy. id be happy getting either tho ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Baltimore Ravens