Davis/Foster News

Moderator: Football Moderators

Davis/Foster News

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:33 pm

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:02 pm

I don't think the link works. It's asking me for a subscription to the newspaper's web address.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:07 pm

Posted on Sat, Feb. 26, 2005

Agents say Davis, Foster doing well

Running backs coming off injuries, expect to be ready for season

STAN OLSON

Staff Writer

• PHOTOS: Highlights of Muhammad's career
• POLL: Should the Panthers have cut Moose?
• SCOTT FOWLER: Got a question? Ask Scott
• NFL: More off-season coverage
• FORUM: Talk about the Panthers
• PANTHERS PAGE: Full coverage

INDIANAPOLIS - If you listen to their agents here at the NFL scouting combine, Carolina's projected top two running backs are ready to go and better than ever.

Stephen Davis, who missed most of last year after microfracture knee surgery, is progressing rapidly, according to agent David Canter.

"He's doing great," Canter said. "He said it's one of the best things that ever happened to him, because he feels like there was probably something wrong with the knee for about a year or two prior to having the surgery. And the surgery enabled them to get it all cleaned up.

"He's like a kid in a candy store; he feels born again. He's rehabbing every day, he's like nonstop. The guy couldn't be happier. He feels like he'll be 100 percent by training camp."

Then there's DeShaun Foster, who missed much of last season with a broken clavicle.

"He's doing exceptionally well with his rehab and looks forward to having a great season next year," agent David Dunn said. "You can't imagine how much he's ready to go. If they were starting tomorrow, it would be too late

THere ya go DD, it works for me and i dont subscribe i dont know why. Oh well here ya go

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:12 pm

Yeah, I don't know why it's asking me to create an account. Thanks for the post though. I just can't help but wonder if this is just an agent's wishful thinking or the real deal. I'd like to see what the Panthers can do with a healthy backfield. The prospects of Davis/Foster/Goings is a pretty sweet trio to work with.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:15 pm

Im not too sure about Davis this year that too me sounds like an agents wishful thinking, but then again Foster/Goings is a great one two punch.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Return to Carolina Panthers