Boller Improving. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Boller Improving.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Boller Improving.

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:37 pm

It's really unfair for everyone to criticize Kyle Boller and his 2004 passing performance. Boller did improve the Ravens Passing attack this recent 2004 season when compared to 2003.

In 2003, the Ravens finished 32nd, the very bottom. However they were able to improve this past 2004 season:

They finished 31st!!

The Ravens' fans need to be more patient with their young QB. If Boller can play until he is 53 years of age, he may take the Ravens' passing ranking all the way up to # 1.

Fans, try to remember that his 2003 season was also his rookie season. Give the guy a break. It's not like anyone would have expected him to win Rookie of the Year in 2003.

Those awards usually go to positions like Wide Receiver, Tight End or Running Back. These are positions that are mastered more easily than the QB position. Who would expect a quarterback to come into this league and win Rookie of the Year? That's absurd!
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:18 pm

Man,this is hilarious. ;-D ;-D ;-D
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:26 am

Guttpuppy wrote:Man,this is hilarious. ;-D ;-D ;-D

Note to GP: it is very uncool to laugh at your own jokes before anyone else does... :-b

So allow me to laugh. HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

... not that anyone will take this offensive. Not too many pro-Boller fans out there...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:09 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:... not that anyone will take this offensive. Not too many pro-Boller fans out there...

not me. the guy scares me every time he drops back to pass. i find myself constantly yelling things like " give it to jamal!!" and "oh sh**" .
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RayVins » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:40 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:... not that anyone will take this offensive. Not too many pro-Boller fans out there...

not me. the guy scares me every time he drops back to pass. i find myself constantly yelling things like " give it to jamal!!" and "oh sh**" .

my thoughts exactly... are there any boller fans around here?
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:58 pm

RayVins wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

my thoughts exactly... are there any boller fans around here?

the only boller fans that i know are the opposing teams' defenses. :~(
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Baltimore Ravens