Baltimore Ravens:CSI - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Baltimore Ravens:CSI

Moderator: Football Moderators

Baltimore Ravens:CSI

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:14 pm

CBS will debut the latest incarnation of its ‘CSI’ franchise this week with its new show ‘CSI: Baltimore Ravens.’ The program will feature a team of crime scene investigators as they track the path of the Baltimore Ravens, piecing together evidence surrounding illegal activities linked to the players.

“Basing the new ‘CSI’ in Baltimore, Maryland and having it revolve around the Ravens was a natural extension of the ‘CSI’ brand,” said Les Milken, CBS president. “While the show is fictional, we want it to be as realistic as possible and having crime scene investigators on the case of the Baltimore Ravens provides that believability factor and gives it instant credibility.”

‘CSI: Baltimore Ravens’ is the fourth member of the ‘CSI’ franchise, following the original, CSI: Miami and ‘CSI: New York.’ Ravens Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis and Chris McAlister are scheduled to make guest appearances throughout the season.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Baltimore Ravens:CSI

Postby RayVins » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:56 am

Guttpuppy wrote:CBS will debut the latest incarnation of its ‘CSI’ franchise this week with its new show ‘CSI: Baltimore Ravens.’ The program will feature a team of crime scene investigators as they track the path of the Baltimore Ravens, piecing together evidence surrounding illegal activities linked to the players.

“Basing the new ‘CSI’ in Baltimore, Maryland and having it revolve around the Ravens was a natural extension of the ‘CSI’ brand,” said Les Milken, CBS president. “While the show is fictional, we want it to be as realistic as possible and having crime scene investigators on the case of the Baltimore Ravens provides that believability factor and gives it instant credibility.”

‘CSI: Baltimore Ravens’ is the fourth member of the ‘CSI’ franchise, following the original, CSI: Miami and ‘CSI: New York.’ Ravens Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis and Chris McAlister are scheduled to make guest appearances throughout the season.

ouch...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

i cant wait...maybe people will finally get a clue as to what happened in these cases instead of through the vine BS. i also heard they were gonna have cameo appearances from ray carruth, michael pittman, kelley campbell, onterio smith and leonard little.

scary thing is..it would probabaly make for an awesome show :-) i miss the days of the espn one "playmakers". that show rocked ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:29 pm

you forgot Corey Fuller... :-b

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:04 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:you forgot Corey Fuller... :-b

see, there you go... having to bring corey fuller's gambling *** into it.
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Baltimore Ravens