TJ Houshmandzadeh Signed (4 year deal) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cincinnati Bengals

TJ Houshmandzadeh Signed (4 year deal)

Moderator: Football Moderators

TJ Houshmandzadeh Signed (4 year deal)

Postby DUKE » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:51 pm

Familiarity that young Carson Palmer has with him makes him a value to us. With Chad and TJ though, we need either Warrick or Kelly Washinton to really step up too, to make this offense click like it should. Both of them stepping up would obviously be even better, making a sick 4 WR set. A better threat at TE is also on the wish list. If the line can reach it's potential and stay healthy, Carson has some extremely solid weapons in his arsenol.

http://www.bengals.com/press/news.asp?i ... ws_id=2782
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby chaindog35 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:05 am

yeah, we should really be able to upgrade in the draft. D-line should get a look with the 1st pick. maybe we'll get a TE like alex smith or mercedes lewis in the 3rd
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 1)

Postby DUKE » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:48 am

chaindog35 wrote:yeah, we should really be able to upgrade in the draft. D-line should get a look with the 1st pick. maybe we'll get a TE like alex smith or mercedes lewis in the 3rd

I agree on the D-line and TE needs. I also wouldn't mind seeing an offensive lineman who could play guard or center (David Baas out of Michigan), an ILB (Channing Crowder or Boomer Grigsby), or a safety (Ernest Shazor).
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Return to Cincinnati Bengals