Top 20
38%
Top 30
3%
HUGE BUST!
9%

Total votes : 68

Postby knownothings » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:27 pm

How is it confusing? The Post Subject says "A LaMONT JORDAN POLL!!!" and the Poll Question asks "Where will LaMont Jordan rank in 2005?" Anyone who is clicking on the link or voting isn't going to be immediatly confused by my use of "LJ". Seems pretty clear to me.
knownothings
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby PackerAttack84 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:12 pm

I am going with Top 20.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:31 pm

Just because I'm an optimist, I voted top 15. But truly he'll probably be a top 20 back, for the 2005 season at least. Once he gets used to that offense, and he hits his prime, man people will mistake the Raiders for an AFL team. Score of every game, 63-60.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:13 pm

RayVins wrote:top 20 because collins, porter, and moss are gonna be unstoppable...

not only that, but as it turns out, you need some semblance of an o-line to run behind...

Gallery will be nice for Lamont, but for his first year, Top 20 seems right.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:58 pm

ill give him some credit and say he is top 15 in oakland. i think he has the talent and will have the tools around him.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ljthockey » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:05 pm

Im stoked on Lamont ive always been a pretty big fan of him and now that he landed a starting job im optimistic I said top 15
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby knownothings » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:16 pm

Seems like the concensus is split between Top-15 & Top-20. I put him at Top-10. I really think he's in an offense that is now quite similar to the Vikings offense with Moss. Look at how those RBs did. If you combine their total that is definite Top-10 material. I expect the same from Jordan. At least I HOPE for the same...seeing as I own him in my Dynasty League.

51 votes so far. Anyone else care to throw in their 2 cents?
knownothings
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:34 pm

I've got him as top 15 as well.He's gotta show me before I can go higher.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Azrael » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:00 am

I'm going with top 10. Norv's guys always run for 1,300-1,400 yards and double digit TDs. That equates to top 10 success. ;-D

I think people have this idea that the Raiders will throw 3 out of every 4 downs just because they have Moss and Porter. Minnesota has had a heck of an offense for some time and they led the league in rushing 2 years ago. Look how much Manning threw...still Edge got his due. Jordan will get 20+ carries a game and do well just because they have that big time pass threat. No one will be stacking up on him.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:28 am

Azrael wrote:I'm going with top 10. Norv's guys always run for 1,300-1,400 yards and double digit TDs. That equates to top 10 success. ;-D
I think people have this idea that the Raiders will throw 3 out of every 4 downs just because they have Moss and Porter. Minnesota has had a heck of an offense for some time and they led the league in rushing 2 years ago. Look how much Manning threw...still Edge got his due. Jordan will get 20+ carries a game and do well just because they have that big time pass threat. No one will be stacking up on him.

man i really hope you are right....not that i like the raiders...but i am a jordan owner ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk