WR Travis Taylor Visits Minnesota... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WR Travis Taylor Visits Minnesota...

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR Travis Taylor Visits Minnesota...

Postby RayVins » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:25 pm

Vikings | Taylor Visits
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:17:09 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports free agent WR Travis Taylor (Ravens) visited the Minnesota Vikings Thursday, March 3.

the first time this happened i was angry they took marcus robinson, but now we have a much better WR... SO HAVE FUM MINNESOTA!!!

he's a first round bust that is in no way, shape, or form anything close to a replacement of randy moss...

i hate travis taylor...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:28 pm

I'm sure the Vikings will have "fum" with TT... :-b (sorry, Ray Ray, just had to do it)

But keep in mind, I'm sure Travis Taylor is more of a replacement for Kelly Campbell, who will likely be on "vacation" for most of this season.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby ljthockey » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:30 pm

Yeah even though I thougth the vikes were stupid on trading Randy there not stupid enough to bring up Travis Taylor as there number 1 wideout.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby RayVins » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:35 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:I'm sure the Vikings will have "fum" with TT... :-b (sorry, Ray Ray, just had to do it)

But keep in mind, I'm sure Travis Taylor is more of a replacement for Kelly Campbell, who will likely be on "vacation" for most of this season.

vacation... not funny. you know football players dont go to jail! if the glove doesnt fit, you must aquit!!!
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:42 pm

31 million under the cap and the vikes are talking to TT and David Terrell! :-b seriously i think everyone in nfc north is giving up just so the bears can finally win a division.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:43 pm

RayVins wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:I'm sure the Vikings will have "fum" with TT... :-b (sorry, Ray Ray, just had to do it)

vacation... not funny. you know football players dont go to jail! if the glove doesnt fit, you must aquit!!!

Not jail... but commisioner Paul Tagliabue, who I know you have a deep personal love for, will likely suspend him for 8 or so games...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:47 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:31 million under the cap and the vikes are talking to TT and David Terrell! :-b seriously i think everyone in nfc north is giving up just so the bears can finally win a division.

This is very bad news for the Bears.If Terrell goes to the Vikes,he will suddenly become a Moss prototype and score 3 TD's a game with 14 catches for 215 yds per,just because he's no longer a Bear,but playing against the Bears.Why do you mock me so,Football God!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby moochman » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:01 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:Not jail... but commisioner Paul Tagliabue, who I know you have a deep personal love for, will likely suspend him for 8 or so games...

And there is no truth to the rumor that Tagliaboob will rename it the Viking suspension, bestowed upon any given Minnesota player each year.

Does this Taylor talk mean the Vikes are no longer looking at Plaxico?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby pmix » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:18 pm

My understanding according to the radio station is that Travis Taylor contacted the Vikings. Hell, we had to listen, the long distance phone call was on his dime. Cheap Ass McCombs. Red got rid of long distance service in order to save a few more bucks.
pmix
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby moochman » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:21 pm

pmix wrote:Cheap Ass McCombs. Red got rid of long distance service in order to save a few more bucks.

LMAO! Well at least that explains why he hasn't been returning my calls.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Next

Return to Football Talk