New Seawolves logo - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

New Seawolves logo

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

New Seawolves logo

Postby SeaWolf » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:32 am

I am not very good at creating logos. I have always wanted a logo that combined two existing logos.

and

I like the tattered flag of the first logo, but I like the idea from the Buccs, of the sword. I would like if at all possible for a black helmet with a red, or dark crimson (blood) color for the flag with the wolf skull and cross bones.

I have tried using the pay sites for helmets, and they alwasy tell me they can't touch copyrighted logos. :-t They try thier own design and they all suck. So I am here asking for your help. If this can't be done, I understand. Thanks for trying. ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:00 am

ill give it a shot ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:54 am

wow..this is turning out to be a little more complex than i thought..trying to use the exact items you named...the bucs sword, the other flag...had to do a little trickery .im about half done now...ill get the rest finished tomorrow...hopefully :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:53 pm

heres what i got

just click on the pic to get the actual picture
let me know what you want changed ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SeaWolf » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:20 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:heres what i got

just click on the pic to get the actual picture
let me know what you want changed ;-D

Wow that looks awesome delux. Sorry I didn't quite explain it all the way. The flag looks cool. All I wanted on the flag is the skull and cross bones. If possible I want the logo (flag and sword) on a black helmet with a red facemask. If making this into a helmet is too hard I would still welcome just the logo. Thanks! ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:22 pm

ahha ok....ill give it a shot :-)..well i guess in the end you will end up with 2 logos now ;-D

oh...there might be one problem with your design...depending on what size you need this logo to be.... the skull and bones on the flag inside the helmet might be too small to be recognizable...
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:43 pm

ok...i think this is what you want :-) if there is anything you want changed, let me know...at this point its pretty easy to make changes to it. ;-D

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby leal72 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:42 pm

looks great DLUX ;-D
leal72
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Award-Winning Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joshyboy72 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:18 pm

Great job with that helmet D. 8-o ;-D
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:10 pm

Dude. You did a great job. What do I owe you? I didn't expect this good of a job. ;-D
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests