nba streets 3 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

nba streets 3

Moderator: Football Moderators

nba streets 3

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:28 am

hey..just curious if anyone has checked this game out yet?? the screenshots ive seen looked pretty sweet and the first couple were pretty fun in an nba jams sorta way.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:32 am

well i ended up getting this game and its pretty fun. some of the moves are complex but im picking them up alright. the dunk contest is a sweet feature...but it is frikin insanely hard to pull off the sweet dunks (you have to use both analog sticks and the buttons :-o ) the game has great graphics and an awesome soundtrack. create a player is really cool....you can get your guy pretty detailed and then buy him some cool gear such as basketball jerseys, football jerseys and hockey jerseys...as well as tons of other stuff. im still learning so its hard to give an in depth review..but after the first night...im pretty happy with it.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:03 pm

i rented it and it was awesome but got boring tooooo fast cus in about a week i had pretty much gotten so good nobody could defeat me except for my neighbor who HAS the game and plays it 24/7
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:19 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:i rented it and it was awesome but got boring tooooo fast cus in about a week i had pretty much gotten so good nobody could defeat me except for my neighbor who HAS the game and plays it 24/7

yeah its one of those games that you can pretty much beat people by button mashing as long as you know where the shoot button is :-o..those types of games generally lose my interest quickly. i still think the dunk contest is pretty freakin hard tho 8-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Video Games