Rolle A Raven - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rolle A Raven

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:46 pm

RayVins wrote:
DisgruntledJetsFan wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:i think you are just bitter because you know we are going to dominate next year.

Ravens fans are so hyped up all of the sudden. I honestly don't see much difference between next year's team and this past year's team. Sure you have signed mason, but he is on the wrong side of thirty, and i'd be surprised if boller can even get him the ball. Rolle is injury prone, and I honestly don't see how you can improve the secondary much more than it already is.

I'm just not seeing a Ravens team that will be able to beat the Steelers until they get a better QB under center.

who was the only team to beat the steelers and roethlisberger last year? yeah... thats what i thought...

Everyone keeps saying this, even though they did not beat Roethlisberger. It was a completely different team in the one game that Tommy Maddox started.
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RayVins » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:49 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
RayVins wrote:
Evolution wrote:
RayVins wrote:
DisgruntledJetsFan wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:i think you are just bitter because you know we are going to dominate next year.

Ravens fans are so hyped up all of the sudden. I honestly don't see much difference between next year's team and this past year's team. Sure you have signed mason, but he is on the wrong side of thirty, and i'd be surprised if boller can even get him the ball. Rolle is injury prone, and I honestly don't see how you can improve the secondary much more than it already is.

I'm just not seeing a Ravens team that will be able to beat the Steelers until they get a better QB under center.

who was the only team to beat the steelers and roethlisberger last year? yeah... thats what i thought...

In all fairness to that comment... didnt Maddox start that game? So technically, while Ben played the majority of that game, he didnt start...

I think the Ravens would have been better off spending the Rolle money in a different area. It's not as if that defense needs much improvement, even if it is losing Hartwell and Baxter this offseason.

yes, technically, he started the game. but adding rolle is taking us to the next level... first team with two shut down corners...

I don't know Ray Ray... what about the dynamic duo of Newman and Henry? Eh? Eh? Eh?

God help us...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:48 am

actually, Smoot and Winfield also make quite a pair of CBs...

I wouldn't say they're Samari Rolle and Chris "I'm a friggin crybaby" McAllister good, but still pretty good. Is it possible Minny might actually have some semblance of a defense next year?

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:59 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:actually, Smoot and Winfield also make quite a pair of CBs...

I wouldn't say they're Samari Rolle and Chris "I'm a friggin crybaby" McAllister good, but still pretty good. Is it possible Minny might actually have some semblance of a defense next year?

not if brian russell leaves and not if they dont sign some LBs...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:32 am

I said a semblance of a D... they won't ever have what many consider to be a defense. :-b

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk