Welcome Rolle.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Welcome Rolle.

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:19 pm

You'll fit right in, buddy! :-b
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:00 pm

anyone thirsty??

:-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:14 pm

LOL.

While I think he has a few good years left and it's a good signing, you guys can have his busted ass,I'll take our younger,cheaper guys anyday.

"It was assumed that Rolle would sign with KC but Kansas City's worries centered on a spine condition (stenosis), which was discovered during a routine physical administered during Rolle's visit there.

Rolle, who turns 29 in August, was involved in two separate incidents regarding neck and spine injuries during his seven-year stay in Tennessee. Ravens officials, though, had no issues with his physical.

An incident that could have also scared some teams away was Rolle's Feb. 15 arrest on a domestic assault charge. It stemmed from a Valentine's Day altercation that left his wife, Danisha, with a cut over her left eye that required three stitches. His court date is April 6 in Franklin, Tenn., with a maximum sentence of 11 months and 29 days plus a fine."
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:26 pm

im not worried about his off field antics as much as his health. if he can avoid injury, i think it will be a great pickup.

GP..i hope for your sake that no steelers get in trouble. you will never hear the end of it :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:39 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:GP..i hope for your sake that no steelers get in trouble. you will never hear the end of it :-)

Hehe,we've had our share over the years,just not any recently that I can think of...if I can dish it out,I can take it. B-)
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:42 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Hehe,we've had our share over the years,just not any recently that I can think of...if I can dish it out,I can take it. B-)

*as GP hits the "ban" button on deluxe's account :-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:49 pm

*dusts off tip of trigger-finger* O:-)

Naw man,we're cool.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Baltimore Ravens