Fireworks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Fireworks

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby joshyboy72 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:52 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:
Vikes Rule 88 wrote:google fireworks tutorials, check http://www.pixel2life.com , they have tutorials for most things

Thanks for the link. I checked it out, looks like they have more stuff then Joshy's link. Thanks for the links guys! I'll let you know how they turn out. Just for your info, they are for a computers project I am doing, I have to make buttons for my website. The buttons are 150x75 and are links for my Cancun, Mexico website.

Sounds cool. Post the link when you're done so we can all see what a sweet job you did. ;-D
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby PackerAttack84 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:45 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
Vikes Rule 88 wrote:google fireworks tutorials, check http://www.pixel2life.com , they have tutorials for most things

Thanks for the link. I checked it out, looks like they have more stuff then Joshy's link. Thanks for the links guys! I'll let you know how they turn out. Just for your info, they are for a computers project I am doing, I have to make buttons for my website. The buttons are 150x75 and are links for my Cancun, Mexico website.

Sounds cool. Post the link when you're done so we can all see what a sweet job you did. ;-D

Will do, I think I should be able to do that. It is funny, because when I tried to use Photoshop, I sucked, and in my class, everybody elses' buttons (what we are working on with Fireworks) look pretty, well, lame compared to mine, and mine compared to what you guys could do, well, mine would look lame. Like they don't even know how to use basic effects like say shadowing, or outer glow.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests