S Darren Sharper Released... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

S Darren Sharper Released...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:46 pm

cooleyhigh wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:I know I've said this about every good free agent to come across lately, but...

C'mon, Jerry and Tuna!

He's perfect for Dallas... almost 30... injured recently... it's a match made in Dallas.

Imagine THAT secondary. Newman, Henry, Williams, Sharper. Oh yeah......


That would fill a big need for us. We could then go LB and DL in the first round.


I'd rather we go Merriman with our first, and the best WR available with our 2nd. Then, in the 2nd, we could get Morrison (who I want for obvious reasons... see location.)
Image

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5255
Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: From Diego to tha bay ...

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:53 pm

And the Packers defense gets weaker...I hope they are looking at some defensive help for this year's draft. They couldn't stop anyone last year. :-o
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby RayVins » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:04 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:rayvins..we dont really need anymore help on defense...its already pretty insane. we should save the money to get plax ;-D


i hate plaxico buress and the only way ide ever want him is too a small contract, playing 2nd WR behind mason...
Image
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
Image
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1603
Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Pimpin' Purple Est. 1996

Postby RayVins » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:08 pm

Azrael wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:rayvins..we dont really need anymore help on defense...its already pretty insane. we should save the money to get plax ;-D


yeah, I mean, even if you shut everyone out, you still have to score to win. :-b



dont worry, our defense can do all the scoring for us... that and matt stover, like the old days...
Image
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
Image
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1603
Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Pimpin' Purple Est. 1996

Postby RayVins » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:10 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
cooleyhigh wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:I know I've said this about every good free agent to come across lately, but...

C'mon, Jerry and Tuna!

He's perfect for Dallas... almost 30... injured recently... it's a match made in Dallas.

Imagine THAT secondary. Newman, Henry, Williams, Sharper. Oh yeah......


That would fill a big need for us. We could then go LB and DL in the first round.


I'd rather we go Merriman with our first, and the best WR available with our 2nd. Then, in the 2nd, we could get Morrison (who I want for obvious reasons... see location.)


isnt he talking about the ravens? i would love for us to take a big T with out first round pick and kirk morrison with our second.
Image
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
Image
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1603
Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Pimpin' Purple Est. 1996

Postby Manja » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:11 pm

RayVins.. Just edit your posts.

And Cooleyhigh is a 'Boys fan, I believe.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1736
Joined: 6 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RayVins » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:42 pm

Manja wrote:RayVins.. Just edit your posts.

And Cooleyhigh is a 'Boys fan, I believe.



o ok... i got confused by the ravens sig...
Image
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
Image
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1603
Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Pimpin' Purple Est. 1996

Postby cooleyhigh » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:59 pm

RayVins wrote:
Manja wrote:RayVins.. Just edit your posts.

And Cooleyhigh is a 'Boys fan, I believe.



o ok... i got confused by the ravens sig...


I confess, I am a Dallas fan but a Jamal owner...
Image
cooleyhigh
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1187
Joined: 23 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Various MRI centers demanding results

Postby RayVins » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:33 pm

cooleyhigh wrote:
RayVins wrote:
Manja wrote:RayVins.. Just edit your posts.

And Cooleyhigh is a 'Boys fan, I believe.



o ok... i got confused by the ravens sig...


I confess, I am a Dallas fan but a Jamal owner...


ok... thats cool, as long as you hate tagliabue.
Image
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
Image
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1603
Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Pimpin' Purple Est. 1996

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:42 pm

cooleyhigh wrote:
RayVins wrote:
Manja wrote:RayVins.. Just edit your posts.

And Cooleyhigh is a 'Boys fan, I believe.



o ok... i got confused by the ravens sig...


I confess, I am a Dallas fan but a Jamal owner...


i was wondering that too.. :-) ...anyone who sports a jamal sig and avatar is alright in my book ;-D ;-D
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:54 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact