Plexiglass or "Lexi"glass. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Plexiglass or "Lexi"glass.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Plexiglass or "Lexi"glass.

Postby onepunch » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:47 pm

I wrote this under another heading but decided it needed it's own heading.

Found this from Dr. Z's last mock before the 2000 draft about Plexiglass. Might explain a lot as to why he isn't so desirable (at least to male GM's and coaches).

10 Baltimore Ravens (from Denver)
Plaxico Burress, WR, Michigan State
I'm hearing the same thing about Burress that I heard about Randy Moss two years ago: Great talent. Will drop the ball on occasion. Weird attitude. The best quote I heard was from an NFL coach who sat near him at the NCAA basketball championship: "He didn't even stand up when they played the Michigan State fight song. And you should have seen the way he was dressed. School stuff, but it was all cut up, with all sorts of frilly things on it." Oh, my. A cross-dresser who doesn't stand up for the fight song. What will they think of next?

Here's link:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside ... mock_draf/

"Lexi"glass sounds more feminine and more accurate, don't you think???
onepunch
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:42 am

Well, I don't know about the cutting the clothes thing. I think I've seen it before; I would assume it's some sort of fashion style or statement that "I'm different" or whatever. I don't know why you would want to do that when the only people seeing you in practice will be other guys. :-o

They got the attitude part right, but I'm not sure he can even be compared to Moss' ability. Of course, he really hasn't had a chance to be the top dog...If he would just go to Minnesota, maybe we would have a chance to see.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby RayVins » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:05 am

god dont i wish that we would have taken plaxico instead of taylor... things would have been different.
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:15 am

I seriously think he is the 2nd most physically gifted WR in the NFL (we all know who is first). I just hope he can put it all together.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk