Return to Football Talk

TT a Viking...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby RayVins » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:23 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
treat24 wrote:
pdub wrote:
Bennett4Prez wrote:Mucho gusto!

The Vikings have a long ball threat now assuming Kelly Campbell gets sentenced by the NFL for his drug dealing.

Props to the Vikes. We still need either Plax, Mike Williams, or Braylan Edwards, though...

same way i see it.

tt = kelly campbell replacement

plax, mike williams, braylan edwards = moss replacement

they still need somebody else.

i agree, people thinking TT was meant to replace moss are idiots... i'm sick of hearing that

Knowing RayVins outside of here, I know he was joking... he doesn't actually think Taylor's a Moss replacement. He just wants his chance to blast on Taylor some more.

NOW, the question that has been rather latent... what does this mean for Marcus Robinson? Campbell will be out for most the year, and when he returns, he'll be #3 or 4, depending on how "Mr. I Dive to Make Myself Look Better, But it Would Help If I Could Catch Occasionally" does. And Rookie WR/Plax/Gardner will be #1 or #2, depending on things like trading camp. Burleson will of course take the other 1/2 spot.

So Marcus Robinson... doghouse?

yes, i was joking...

i take every oppurtunity to make fun of TT and the viking organization, i still hold the grudge from 2003 when the Vikings stupidity cost us Byron Leftwich...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk