Green Bays 2005 schedule - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Green Bays 2005 schedule

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:55 am

I give Favre the benefit of the doubt and say 8-8..Maybe sneak into a wildcard spot, but maybe not.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:56 am

I give Favre the benefit of the doubt and say 8-8. They may sneak into the wildcard but maybe not.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:46 am

onepunch wrote:I think you'll find me less optimistic than most homers. Other "homers" will probably say 10 or 11 wins. I'm just going off of history. We almost always (though we swept last year) split with MN. We ALWAYS sweep Chicago and we usually split and sometimes sweep Det. No homerism there. We always beat SEA and NO and I don't see either of those teams looking that strong next year. I won't even address CLE. We should agree that should be a win. GB took care of Carolina handidly last year BEFORE they had all their injuries (remember the 1st monday night game of the year???) and I don't see Carolina being more improved from where they were that 1st game last year. GB will have better corners, the same offense (don't get me started on the guard situation. If there was ever a non-factor, that is one). Safeties are replaceable and should be equal if not slightly improved. They haven't rounded out their defense in f/a'y and draft picks. No, I don't think you are being mean, I just don't see the "homerism" when it's layed out to you as such. 4 division and 4 out of division wins doesn't scream homerism, does it???

"Always",like you did last year?Not gonna happen.We may split,because that d*mn Favre is still alive and kickin',but your dominance is over.We are much improved and you are on the slide.Sorry to say it,but a sweep is not in the cards.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Previous

Return to Football Talk