Cafe Mock- Sign up Here - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cafe Mock- Sign up Here

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Evolution » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:43 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:Portisfan has left on a camping trip, should be home either Wednesday or Thursday, assuming we get a forum by then, we can then decide on the little things, like how many rounds, etc.

We have the forum, it's the Early NFL Mock one.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby portisfan24 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:09 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:Portisfan has left on a camping trip, should be home either Wednesday or Thursday, assuming we get a forum by then, we can then decide on the little things, like how many rounds, etc.

haha and what a great camping trip it has been. The campsite we stayed at last night was way overpriced. 20 bucks for the site, and 11 dollars for each car?? Per night? give me a break. So we found a new one and I was able to stop in a bit today. I may be on tomorrow, may not. Depends on the weather and stuff. 3 cheers for spring break! :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby chaindog35 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:30 am

portisfan24 wrote:

haha and what a great camping trip it has been. The campsite we stayed at last night was way overpriced. 20 bucks for the site, and 11 dollars for each car?? Per night? give me a break. So we found a new one and I was able to stop in a bit today. I may be on tomorrow, may not. Depends on the weather and stuff. 3 cheers for spring break! :-b

have fun camping, hope the rain holds off
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby kevinoc81 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:39 am

portisfan24 wrote:

Yeah. Some of those campgrounds can get rediculous. I mean what are you paying for. A place to pitch a tent and start a fire. I guess they have to make money some how, but $11 a car......You should be able to cram as many cars as you can on your site.
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:08 pm

Alright guys forum is up and running. We still need someone to draf for Tennessee.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Evolution » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:21 am

portisfan24 wrote:Alright guys forum is up and running. We still need someone to draf for Tennessee.

Call Da Host again? :-D
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:12 pm

can someone throw me a link to the page?
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kevinoc81 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:17 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:can someone throw me a link to the page?

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... .php?f=126
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:44 pm

Ill take Tennessee if its still open
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:04 pm

Flux wrote:Ill take Tennessee if its still open

excellent you're in Flux.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk