Banned from one Cafe? Banned from all. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Banned from one Cafe? Banned from all.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby IRON CHEF » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:35 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
The Lung wrote:
creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:That clears a heckuva lot up. Thanks for the linkage Mercer Boy ;-D

Wow, I never noticed that Miner guy before or since. Hopefully he went elsewhere.

well, actually he's still around...both Cafe's. :-) :-°

You're just mad because he dissed on your picture. :-b

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:12 am

What if you have two usernames, let's say CC and Canadian_Cheesehead (picking two names at random of course), would both be banned?

This is not going to be an issue w/ me and I am the perfect model of everything a Cafe member should be, but lets just say I start flaming the Baseball Cafe, does my dominant self at the FFC get locked down too?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:10 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:What if you have two usernames, let's say CC and Canadian_Cheesehead (picking two names at random of course), would both be banned?

This is not going to be an issue w/ me and I am the perfect model of everything a Cafe member should be, but lets just say I start flaming the Baseball Cafe, does my dominant self at the FFC get locked down too?

I would assume the great powers that be would find a way... :-o

They can figure out who you are no matter what name you use. B-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Horizons » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:04 pm

Anonymous wrote: "a bunch of guys wishing each other a merry christmas just sounds a bit feminine/gay to me, thats all i was saying, you gotta agree with me on that".

Not to re-hash this to death, but is it just me or are we seeing the slow decline of the society our fore fathers established to help preserve and protect our rights?
I'm not looking for my first warning, but after seeing the thread Mercer posted, for the first time, I also find comments like the above just a little disturbing.
Gawd forbid the "token" hug went along with the Merry Christmas...
As a father with kids of my own I'd hate to think they'd be chastised for telling a friend of the same gender Merry Christmas.
That's all I have to say about that. ;-)
I'm not sure how this whole thread fits in "Football Leftovers", but then there's a lot of things that make me scratch my head.
Don't give up the ship...........sell it!!
Horizons
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 12)
Location: Somewhere on the "Trail of Tears" between the tube and GameCenter

Postby goleafsgo96 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:28 am

Horizons wrote:Anonymous wrote: "a bunch of guys wishing each other a merry christmas just sounds a bit feminine/gay to me, thats all i was saying, you gotta agree with me on that".

Not to re-hash this to death, but is it just me or are we seeing the slow decline of the society our fore fathers established to help preserve and protect our rights?
I'm not looking for my first warning, but after seeing the thread Mercer posted, for the first time, I also find comments like the above just a little disturbing.
Gawd forbid the "token" hug went along with the Merry Christmas...
As a father with kids of my own I'd hate to think they'd be chastised for telling a friend of the same gender Merry Christmas.
That's all I have to say about that. ;-)
I'm not sure how this whole thread fits in "Football Leftovers", but then there's a lot of things that make me scratch my head.

well it was just one kid, no one agreed with him, that should be the end of story.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:58 pm

Horizons wrote:Not to re-hash this to death.

this happened more than 3 months ago and im still getting bashed over it. if this makes you feel better about yourself go for it skipper. because i know you and the others who wont drop this have never made a mistake in your life. :-[
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby awwchrist » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:39 pm

everyone cool down. I'm not about to lock or trash an announcement thread over this.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:07 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:What if you have two usernames, let's say CC and Canadian_Cheesehead (picking two names at random of course), would both be banned?

LOL. Gee I dunno but I would be a bit more discrete about it :-b

(btw CC - I think that I recently saw you on TV getting off a plane with a bunch of dirty Hamilton High School kids and waiting in the airport for your parents. Was that you? If it was, you should post the link to make donations because it was a very worthy project).

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CC » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:39 pm

Mookie4ever_ffc wrote:

(btw CC - I think that I recently saw you on TV getting off a plane with a bunch of dirty Hamilton High School kids and waiting in the airport for your parents. Was that you? If it was, you should post the link to make donations because it was a very worthy project).

For real? The D.R.E.A.M.S trip? That's sick, that actually was me. Unbeknowst to you, you probably got a glimpse of the man they call CC.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MeShawn » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:32 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
Mookie4ever_ffc wrote:

For real? The D.R.E.A.M.S trip? That's sick, that actually was me. Unbeknowst to you, you probably got a glimpse of the man they call CC.

LOL, mookie, how did you know it was Cheese? That's hilarious if you really saw him. Good to hear ya doing stuff for a good cause.
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk