Banned from one Cafe? Banned from all. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Banned from one Cafe? Banned from all.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:07 am

iky wrote:i just got another (2nd) yellow card, didnt even get an explanation. first one I know what I did, but last one not really. Could I get an explanation?

Check your pm.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Banned from one Cafe? Banned from all.

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:23 am

IRON CHEF wrote:
Knowing this (especially that last part), I guess I'll have to watch myself. :-)

Same ;-D
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)

Postby MadDog36 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:13 am

Yes, I too received a warning back when I first got on here but see it was deserved, even though my heart was in the right place. I remember one fo the first posts I ever read some guys was lurching on a guy's lack of experience in this he said some things I believe that ended up getting himself banned. Well I was as friendly to him as he was to the guy who was only looking for help. That said guy before he got banned sent me a nasty PM thanking me that I got him banned, but I guess when you say what he said to a guy looking for help you deserve it. I didn't take kindly to any personal attack on his intelligence, god, and an immature comment about the guy's mother. Use your intelligence and I think you can infer what he said.

Anyways, I don't ever see those warning cards, what is ridiculous is a few small bad apples ruining the bushel.
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 134)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GOD » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:47 pm

Well not in Cali! A guy had 2 strikes on him and 10yrs latter he got his 3rd strike(he stole a candy bar). So if u get 1 strike it last forever.
It's like GOD's Law if u sin and say ur sorry, but keep doing the sin u will go to hell. It doesn't matter how many times u say ur sorry. As long as u keep sinning u will go to hell.
But if u ask Jesus into ur heart and repent from ur sin, then u can enter the kindom of Heaven.
Read John chapter 3(New Test)!
GOD
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby moonhead » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:22 pm

GOD wrote:Well not in Cali! A guy had 2 strikes on him and 10yrs latter he got his 3rd strike(he stole a candy bar). So if u get 1 strike it last forever.
It's like GOD's Law if u sin and say ur sorry, but keep doing the sin u will go to hell. It doesn't matter how many times u say ur sorry. As long as u keep sinning u will go to hell.
But if u ask Jesus into ur heart and repent from ur sin, then u can enter the kindom of Heaven.

lol!
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Daddymike59 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:49 pm

GOD wrote:Well not in Cali! A guy had 2 strikes on him and 10yrs latter he got his 3rd strike(he stole a candy bar). So if u get 1 strike it last forever.

I think I'm already there, GOD. Thanks.

Props to Leber for the nice artwork!
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:40 am

so are these lifetime bans or only a couple of months? im a member of the teenbodybuilding forums and they give small bans such as 1 day,1 week or 1 month suspensions and unless they do something horrible or spam no one has gotten a lifetime ban
sadlyajetsfan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Madison » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:46 pm

sadlyajetsfan wrote:so are these lifetime bans or only a couple of months? im a member of the teenbodybuilding forums and they give small bans such as 1 day,1 week or 1 month suspensions and unless they do something horrible or spam no one has gotten a lifetime ban

We've tried allowing banned members to come back and be given a second chance, but they've all blown it. Just not worth the effort, so bans are forever here at the Cafe.

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:53 pm

Cant they just make a new screen name??
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby sportsguy138 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:56 pm

The IP address is banned, not just the screen name.
Last edited by sportsguy138 on Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sportsguy138
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk