Any of you guys watch "The Ultimate Fighter"? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Any of you guys watch "The Ultimate Fighter"?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Any of you guys watch "The Ultimate Fighter"?

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:55 pm

its on spike tv at 10:10 central times on mondays. probably the best reality show ive ever seen.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:58 pm

I don't watch it every week,just when I catch it.If I don't catch it I can always see that week's fight online.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:01 pm

I have been watching it recently. The guy that won last week looks and acts a lot like a friend of mine from college...it's actually sort of freaky. :-o

When Willa Ford comes on for a little bit during the challenges, it is worth the entire hour. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:25 pm

The couple times I have watched it I have enjoyed it. Not bad for a pretty low-budget (even for reality) show.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:42 pm

I've been watching it since the beginning - even had Chris Leben's quote... something like, "I'm here to kick ass and hand out lollipops... and I'm all out of lollipops," in my sig for a few weeks.

I'm really enjoying it. Leben's the man... that Diego d00d looks like he'll be tough, even though he hasn't faced anyone that's any good yet... glad Southworth was beat and is out of the house.

They never really mentioned it in the show, but Randy Couture, Chris Leben, and Nathan Quarry are all apart of Team Quest... they've known eachother well before the show started. Might be why they were so leniant with Leben after he destroyed the house... even if he was provoked.

Can't wait for tonight's show. ;-D

Bunches of random comments. B-)
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:05 am

WOW!!!!

Chris was kicking Kenny's butt to the moon, and he got in one huge elbow and cut him so bad that they had to stop it. That was a huge upset at that point.

Good fight. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:27 am

ERGH... Leben was absolutely stomping Kenny during that fight. Shame it ended the way it did. Whoever wins in the Koscheck/Diego fight should have a pretty easy path to the UFC, methinks.

It's like everything in my last post was bad luck. I say that Leben r0x0rz s0x0rz and he's out... I say that I'm glad Bobby Southworth is gone and now he's back... ugh.

Hopefully Forrest can pull through his cut and Bobby will be back home ASAP.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Superman in Training » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:35 am

You know I think I saw this advertised on TV once, but I didn't pay much attention.. I hardly watch any TV cept, PTI and Sportscenter...

I will go Tivo it right now and check it out sometime! Thanks for the tip!! Miner Part 2 ;-D
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter

Postby Dazedncnfz » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:55 am

Mercer Boy wrote:When Willa Ford comes on for a little bit during the challenges, it is worth the entire hour. ;-D

theres the key! shes in Stuff mag to too Aprils edition..I tried to read the artical I swear!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:23 pm

Dazedncnfz wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:When Willa Ford comes on for a little bit during the challenges, it is worth the entire hour. ;-D

theres the key! shes in Stuff mag to too Aprils edition..I tried to read the artical I swear!

With your superior literary skills I seriously doubt the validity of that statement. ;-7
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Next

Return to General Talk