Any of you guys watch "The Ultimate Fighter"? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Any of you guys watch "The Ultimate Fighter"?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canacuna » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:45 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Did anyone else think the ring announcer was terrible? If he's Michael Buffer's brother, he should definitely try to get some pointers from him. He didn't say Bonner's name right (supposed to sound like "Stefan" instead of "Stephen"), and he wanted to say the Shamrock fight was for a title but it wasn't...so he had to cover it up at the end. :-B

Yeah, I noticed that too. When he was announced as a Buffer, I thought he'd be at least comparable to Michael Buffer. That d00d was a great ring announcer... "Let's get ready to ruuummmmbbbllleee!!!" But yeah, whatever Buffer they had announcing fights last night was pretty bad - especially in comparison to Michael Buffer.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canacuna » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:21 pm

Just a heads-up for anyone who didn't get a chance to watch this AWESOME finale from last night... SpikeTV will be showing replays of it tonight at 10PM and tomorrow night at 11PM. If you missed this... well, I'd recommend checking it out if you're a fight fan.

SpikeTV wrote:Finale encores Sunday, April 10 (10:00 PM - 12:30 AM, ET/PT) and Monday, April 11 (11:05 - 1:30 AM, ET/PT).

Man... Things couldn't have gone any better last night for Dana White. A ton of people (including me) were probably experiencing their first UFC-event last night. The buy-rates for those PPVs will increase pretty nicely, with all those new UFC-fans, methinks.

Stephan Bonnar and Forrest Griffin r0x0r s0x0rz...

'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby kashikis » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:34 am

Look at the results of the Swick fight 8-o

Mike Swick defeated Alex Schoenauer via KO at 20 seconds of round 1.

20 seconds, he must have caught the other guy with a savage blow to put him down that quick.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk