Looking for fellow Browns fans! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Looking for fellow Browns fans!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for fellow Browns fans!

Postby kirkpav » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:10 pm

Hey everyone,

Just interested in getting some discussion going on the state of the Cleveland Browns. I've been pretty excited about some of the moves being made this off-season by the Savage/Crennell team. Not that I'm disillusioned into thinking the team will compete for a division title or playoffs or anything, but I do think they're finally moving in the right direction.

I'm also interested in finding fellow Browns fans out there to join a league with me. I'm trying to stock a fantasy league with 12 diehard Browns from around the country and at this point I still need six more to pull it off.
kirkpav
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:12 pm

Hi there...

A good place to start is the Cleveland Browns forum that you will find below in the team forums. Some of the fans (and of course, some Steelers fans :-b ) post there from time to time, and they will be more than happy to talk about the Brownies with you. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Evolution » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:24 am

Some of the Browns fans in here are (off the top of my head):

Slowkidz
J2thez929 (I hope I spelt that correctly)
Daddymike59

Cant really think of any other primary-Brown fans. There's a bit more of a Steeler and Raven following here at the cafe.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Return to Football Talk