What would you pay for a #1 receiver - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What would you pay for a #1 receiver

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:36 pm

man thats cheap. he is a steal at that price 8-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:42 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:BTW Mercer, who is that in your sig? i know its a wrestler from back in the day, but i dont remember his name. was it just booger? i was probably only 10 or so when he came out and i remember thinking of him as a complete waste of space. man that guy was hideous! 8-o

Bastion Booger was one of the greatest gimmick wrestlers of the 80s in the WWF. I can't remember the name of his finisher, but it was him dropping to his knees and putting his thighs across the guy's neck for a pin. 8-o :-P !+) ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:46 pm

Mercer Boy wrote: I can't remember the name of his finisher, but it was him dropping to his knees and putting his thighs across the guy's neck for a pin.

kind of a disturbing visual 8-o :-{
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:47 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Bastion Booger was one of the greatest gimmick wrestlers of the 80s in the WWF.

booger was a wrestler in the 90's i believe. but my fav gimmick wrestler of all-time was the repo-man. man that brings back awsome memories. :-b
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby cruiz03 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:24 pm

Oh... he'll get paid next year. Why else didn't they sign Plax?
cruiz03
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:43 pm

cruiz03 wrote:Oh... he'll get paid next year. Why else didn't they sign Plax?

Because he was a pain in the butt who wanted to get more action in an offense that runs first and an all-pro receiver on the other side? ;-7

Yeah, Ward should be getting more, especially for how consistent he is in the pass game and how helpful he is with the run game.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:41 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Yeah, Ward should be getting more, especially for how consistent he is in the pass game and how helpful he is with the run game.
Great point here. Usually when you hear any mention of who the best all around WR in the NFL is, his name usually surfaces near the top because of that tough (and sometimes borderline) blocking that he does for the running game.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk