Another reason not to eat fast food. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Another reason not to eat fast food.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:49 am

btw, Wendys needs to buy KFC's slogan "Its finger lickin good"

:-D
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kensat30 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:12 pm

Flux wrote:Man, I dont care what you all say or how gross it is, but I would have LOVED to been the person to bite into that finger.

It seriously is like winning the lottery. She is going to get a FAT settlement simply for being at the right place at the right time (haha or the wrong place at the wrong time for you who think its horrible :-b ). One bite of a finger in your chili and you hooked up for life. God Bless America is all I have to say to that ;-D

Ditto. Then I could have been the one to supply a quote like "When I bit down it was hard and crunchy, and then I thought to myself 'chili isn't supposed to be crunchy"
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby MadScott » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:11 pm

Kensat30 wrote:
Flux wrote:Man, I dont care what you all say or how gross it is, but I would have LOVED to been the person to bite into that finger.

It seriously is like winning the lottery. She is going to get a FAT settlement simply for being at the right place at the right time (haha or the wrong place at the wrong time for you who think its horrible :-b ). One bite of a finger in your chili and you hooked up for life. God Bless America is all I have to say to that ;-D

I totally hear what you guys are saying. A buddy emailed me a list recently of the most outrageous court settlements during the past year and just based off of what was on that list, I'd say that this person will probably end up with at least a few million at the end of the day.

Ditto. Then I could have been the one to supply a quote like "When I bit down it was hard and crunchy, and then I thought to myself 'chili isn't supposed to be crunchy"
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Superman in Training » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:35 pm

Here's an update on the infamous Wendy's finger in the chili incident...

The lady that found the finger is dropping the case, due to what her lawyer is said was extreme stress involving the matter and she doesn't want to go on with it...

Meanwhile it has been uncovered that they lady has a history of sueing large companies and collecting settlements..

I went from sympathy to rage.. I hate people like this.. they are too lazy to get a real job so they make things up to try to collect money for doing nothing, but lying... I know a few people that I worked with .. most of them when i lived in Florida for 2 years that faked injuries at work, claimed children that weren't theirs and all kinds of other bogus illeagle things for a cheap way to get a lot of money...

Thing is with this lady the investigation will not stop and if she is caught lying she is going to be in a world of hurt and could face some serious jail time....

Another rumor is that her grandma or aunt had recently passed away before the incident, and they are thinking that maybe that is where she got the finger.. If that is true then that is one of the more twisted things that I have heard of in a while :-t
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:52 pm

:-P
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:35 pm

well, I've now temporarily sworn of fast food, or at least considerably cut down.

I'm trying to burn off my freshman fifteen (the legend is true...), but I generally don't have the time, or more importantly (and less of a cop out) the motivation to get my ass to the gym. I do nightly situps and pushups, or at least binightly, and I've lowered my diet to a staggering 1000 (+ or -) caleries a day.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Right now I'm sticking with the smoothie breakfast/lunch, rice cake snacks, salad dinner (sometimes a sandwich from SubConnection), and NO DAMN SODA (except diet). And also a granola/tiger milk for protein.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Superman in Training » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:37 pm

1000 calories isn't healty bro :-o

I wont really go into a long nutrition speach on here, if you really want to learn more PM me and I can give you some tips. I have taken nutrition classes before and I have read a lot of health books....
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:50 pm

It's healthier to have 5 or 6 small meals a day when dieting than only one. Wake up and have some OJ and a power bar for the protein. At 10 AM, have some triscuits (for the whole grain) with hummus or cheese. For lunch, have a chicken salad with a roll. At 3 PM have some yougurt with peanut butter and celery. For dinner, have some chicken breast with green beans and brown rice. For a midnight snack, have alow fat ice cream sandwich.

This way, you can keep eating throughout the day and stay full with lot of protein and vitamins. This is healthier and safer than just eating one meal a day, because it will be harder for your body to digest if you only ahve one meal per day.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby chaindog35 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:55 pm

sick dude
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to General Talk