FACT: Jurevicious signs with Seahawks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

FACT: Jurevicious signs with Seahawks

Moderator: Football Moderators

FACT: Jurevicious signs with Seahawks

Postby onepunch » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:16 pm

onepunch
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby chaindog35 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:30 pm

i wonder whether he ends up doing anything there. i think he's a decent #3 at best
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 1)

Postby MadScott » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:37 pm

chaindog35 wrote:i wonder whether he ends up doing anything there. i think he's a decent #3 at best
Talentwise maybe but he's automatically the best pass catcher on that roster now and that alone should get him some decent PT.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:09 pm

i love this guy. he plays with more character and heart than most the recievers in the game. i hope he does awesome and im glad he landed on the hawks so i can actually root for him ;-D great pickup.;-D

now if he could only stay healthy :-?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby UNDEFEATED » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:58 pm

Does this mean, The Bucs are more likely to take Mike Williams with the #5 pick. Sorry Vikes.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby joshyboy72 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:07 pm

Nice signing by the 'Hawks. He'll provide Hass with a target that he can rely on on third downs and when the pressure is on. Should make some nice competition with Engram for the #3 receiver, but I think Jurevicious can win it.

UNDEFEATED wrote:Does this mean, The Bucs are more likely to take Mike Williams with the #5 pick. Sorry Vikes.

Maybe, but not that much. I don't think they were really planning on signing Jurevicious at all.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby MCG321 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:07 pm

UNDEFEATED wrote:Does this mean, The Bucs are more likely to take Mike Williams with the #5 pick. Sorry Vikes.

No, not at all. It's not like the Bucs traded him and now have a spot to fill...he's been a free agent and I don't think not re-signing him makes a big impact on their plans.
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby bigGAME101 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:59 am

I like the signing. Joe-boy has got some good hands, and has had an excellent career as a no.3/slot reciever. I imagine he will do just as good, if not better, in a better offense with a more pass-oriented scheme.

North Ancaster Astros - Crusaders Treasure Chest represent
bigGAME101
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Goatwhacker » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:28 am

deluxe_247 wrote:i love this guy. he plays with more character and heart than most the recievers in the game. i hope he does awesome and im glad he landed on the hawks so i can actually root for him ;-D great pickup.;-D

now if he could only stay healthy :-?

My thoughts exactly, when he's healthy he'll probably be the Seahawks most reliable receiver, the trick is to stay healthy.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby fantasizing » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:32 pm

Of course it's a good move. Flood that field with as many wide recievers as you can and hope like hell one of them can catch a perfectly thrown pass from Hass....

Watch Juvervicious start dropping passes now as well.........

It's the SYSTEM!!!
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Football Talk