New Mock Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New Mock Draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Mock Draft

Postby rhsrizzo » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:21 pm

Sorry, mock is now full. Sit tight boys, I'm working on getting a forum.

Mockers:
1) rhsrizzo
2) SwiperNoSwiping
3) Evolution
4) black_hawk8888
5) ljthockey
6) deluxe_247
7) Gunslinger
8) Sixxgun
9) UNDEFEATED
10) JohnnyUnitas
11) Dirt Bag
12) pmix
Last edited by rhsrizzo on Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
rhsrizzo
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Evolution » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:01 am

I dont want to knock on your attempt to start up another mock, but I think the purpose of mocks at the cafe is to help provide a model for other drafters on what player's values are at certain times during the off-season due to player movement, coaching changes, etc...

The fact is, there are 4 mocks that I know of about to start within the next week or so. We have:

The 2nd NFL Rookie Mock (A continuation to the Early NFL Mock, this will be people drafting for specific teams through 2 or so rounds in the NFL Entry Draft, and I believe there is still room)

The 2nd NFL Auction Mock (Basically the more "serious" version of the Auction Mock that is about to end, this mock is full according to my most recent info)

The Keeper Mock Draft (A mock about to start which will be keeper-oriented. This mock is full)

The mock in the "Mock Draft" thread below this one (From what UNDEFEATED said, it is now full, and would be a general redraft mock like the one you're trying to put together, and is also a "duckless" mock)

My point is, I dont want to discourage you from recruiting, but maybe you could wait a couple weeks before starting up another mock, as more players will have switched teams, which may affect where they are drafted and so on. I'm sure the mods dont want to create a bunch of mocks in late March/early April, and have nothing starting up in mid-April or later.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby UNDEFEATED » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:11 am

rhsrizzo,

I know you want to get in. There are probably a few prospective drafters who are going to fall out of the Re-draft Mock. Because of the time lapse since they signed up. I am going to pm everyone according to their post-date. I know you posted in there. If people drop out you will be added accordingly. So give it until Monday or Tuesday. We should have this all sorted out.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby rhsrizzo » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:20 am

You both give great points and I will agree to hold off on the mock for a couple weeks. I'll just start recruiting now and then do the draft a little later.
rhsrizzo
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:48 pm

i feel for ya rhsrizzo..i know you have been trying hard to get into some mocks and leagues and havent had much success...i will keep my eyes open for you and if i see anything i will let you know also. more leagues and drafts will also go on closer to the season im sure. anyways good luck ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:58 pm

rhsrizzo wrote:You both give great points and I will agree to hold off on the mock for a couple weeks. I'll just start recruiting now and then do the draft a little later.

Count me in. I will be in especially if you are holding off for the time being.

Sounds like fun!
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby rhsrizzo » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:47 pm

Alright Swiper, nice to have you aboard. It will be good to have a veteran in the mock. How many mocks have you done here at the cafe?
rhsrizzo
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:00 am

rhsrizzo wrote:Alright Swiper, nice to have you aboard. It will be good to have a veteran in the mock. How many mocks have you done here at the cafe?

Heehee. I think I have done my fair share...I think I have done 4, and am just starting #5 with the Keeper one that is just starting now.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby rhsrizzo » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:11 am

So a 5th mock and you are still duckless?
rhsrizzo
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:14 am

rhsrizzo wrote:So a 5th mock and you are still duckless?

Yup, apparently so.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Next

Return to Classifieds