RB- D. Staley vs. Hou
RB- D. Levens vs. Hou
WR- R. Moss vs. Sea :~(
WR- C. Conway vs. NE
WR- P. Price vs. Chi
WR- Pinkston vs. Hou
WR- D. White vs. Buf

Byes- T. Owens, R. Wayne, W. Dunn, S. Matthews

Right now I'm thinking of starting Couch. He came around last week and Cle. can't run, plus everybody's been pass happy vs. Pit. I guess I'll have to go with A. Smith, and Duce even though I'm not too excited about it. Frickin Moss better do something vs. Sea. What other 2wr do you think have the best shot at a good day?
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kashikis » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:14 am

for your WR id say that id play conway because hes the go to guy in SD and brees is comfortable with him, and the next is tough but id choose pinkston over price because pinky did good last week 2TDs and expect the same production out of all philly players because of their matchup with houston there are mismatches all around the board in that game and price will have to deal with chicagos def and i think bledsoe will rely more on moulds as he did this week
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby JayM09 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:18 pm

start couch, smith, staley, moss, conway, and price.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:35 pm

Agreed w/Jay 'cept Couch.Pitt D is mad,healthy,& must prove themselves this week,they will.This is a fierce rivalry,and the Steelers will be ready,Blitzburgh returns this week.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:42 pm

I agree with Jay on all counts even QB(sorry Guttpuppy). KC has shown no signs of being able to shut down the run and Fiedler will not need to pass much.Pitts D may be tough but Cle has been lighting up the airways.

Friendliness: %

Postby a1doug182 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:46 pm

The above post is mine. Why does it keep logging me off?
a1doug182
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:56 pm

Don't worry a1Doug I can take it.That's why I love this forum.It's nice to get a varied view of what fellow Fantasy Footballers think.The team owner has to make the final call,this will never change.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Petey » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:30 pm

Thanks guys. If I can pick up either Moe Williams or Najeh Davenport does anybody think I should start one of them ahead of Duce Staley. Davenport only if Green is still out of course.
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Put couch on the couch

Postby ROYBOY » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:51 pm

I'm going to have to agree with Guttpuppy on this one.Cowher is a def. guy caught off guard by the new "trend" in the nfl. Also try waivers for a replacement for levens he will not help your team this year. GOOD LUCK!!!-ROYBOY
ROYBOY
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:59 pm

Sorry a1doug, but, ummm....your advice on Couch leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Start Jay Fiedler against the Chiefs, simply because K.C. has given up over 350 yards/game so far.... The Chiefs can stop the run, no one has rushed for more than 100 yards against them. Dont know where a1doug gets his stats from.
Play A.Smith and Staley at RB, and I would go with Moss, Conway and Price....Pinkston in not a good option at all. He may have 1 more good game this year with the emergence of Freeman, Thrash and Freddie Mitchell.....Pinkston is not worth the time, drop him and pick up a rookie...you'll get the same stats.
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk