NFL Countdown mock - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

NFL Countdown mock

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MCG321 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:15 pm

daullaz wrote:Even with his previous track record, I don't see any way Braylon falls to number seven or that he's drafted after Williams. If Tennessee really wants Barron, they'd better trade down and get him at a better value than with the 6th pick. Maybe a draft day trade with Dallas or San Diego? If Braylon Edwards is actually there at the sixth pick, I think the 'Boys package their two first-rounders together to go get him.

Though if Mark Clayton is available when Philly picks, I'll be more than happy with that. As a Longhorn fan, I've seen enough of Clayton to know he's going to be special. As an Eagle fan, I know it doesn't get much worse than Pinkston/Mitchell (hit the road, Jack) as a No. 2 wideout.

Clayton would be nice, but they think we'll move up (which I agree with) - they just said it's silly to predict trades in a mock.
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:12 pm

No one else thinks #15 is a little high for Pollack? That would be my biggest complaint, other than the Bears pick. I still don't udnerstand why they would pick a RB at #4.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:19 pm

terpfan wrote:No one else thinks #15 is a little high for Pollack? That would be my biggest complaint, other than the Bears pick. I still don't udnerstand why they would pick a RB at #4.

I agree mos def. Pollack is after James, Spears, and Cody on my sheets and I have the Bears taking a WR. Definite possibility they could trade down.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eaglesfan » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:24 pm

I would take Shaun Cody in a hearbeat!
10 Team, H2H, PPR
Lineup:
E. Manning - T. Romo
W. Welker - R. Cobb - H. Nicks
M. Forte - D. Sproles - CJ Spiller - S. Ridley
J. Finley - K. Rudolph
M. Bryant
Arizona - Green Bay
eaglesfan