Terri Schiavo Dies. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Terri Schiavo Dies.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby chaindog35 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:15 pm

Aww, I'm totally with you man. Alot of people used this poor woman's ordeal to get publicity for their own selfish reasons. I'm not sorry that all of the parents appeals were denied because the courts were simply upholding the law. However, whether this is right or wrong is a question I am just not qualified to answer. I don't know that anybody is. And please don't speculate on things we don't know guys. I'm sure this ordeal was not easy on the parents or the husband. I can see where both sides were coming from and neither side had an easy time through all of this. What I hope people take away from this is that if you want a decision like this to be made in a certain way, then put it in writing. I also hope those close to Terri remember her for the person she was, not the symbol of controversy that she became.
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:49 pm

Vikes_Fan2823 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:I said "and this is what happens" because her husband said that she wanted the tube removed even though there wasn't enough proof stating that is was true. she actually didn't want it removed, she just wanted a divorce. Now she had to die when she really didn't want to die.

Can you prove that statement? NO ONE knows what she wanted, except for Terri. We can't really go on anyone's word. Not the husband, not the parents, not the brother. The only person who could have said what she wanted was Terri herself.

I stated the statement based on what I have read/heard.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Nfl Fan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:06 pm

Here's what gets me:

We euthanize dogs with more humanity than the way our courts killed Terri. If you're gonna kill her, just be honest about it and put a needle or a bullet in her. But don't put her and her parents through the agony that they went through. Terri did not have to die and she certainly did not have to die like this.

God help the retarded, or kids with cerebral palsy, or the disabled if this is the future of our nation.
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Previous

Return to General Talk