Terrel Owens and Rod Gardner for Troy Brown, Curtis Martin and Lamar Smith

My current RB's are Priest Holmes and Ricky WIlliams

This will give me Owens, Jimmy Smith and Gardner at receivers

What do you think???
Riggins

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:44 am

whos your backup RB and WRs? you need to post these for better judgement calls by the forum

your giving up a lot of talent considering brown is better than gardner which means your giving up martin and smith for owens.

make sure your good at RB before destroying your depth therehonestly it looks like your getting a decent deal here but i cant say until you post your roster
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:18 pm

u give smith, martin, and brown away? if thats the deal take out lamar smith and try to do the trade.

also u might wanna hang on untill week 5 becuz gardner and owens are off week 4.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:32 pm

I agree with terp,why 3 for 2,good call on the bye weeks also terp.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:17 am

HMMMMM....T.O. and Gardner for Brown, Martin and Smith......Are you crazy.....Maybe Brown and Smith for Owens and Gardener....Not only is this not a fair deal, it is also spelling doom for your squad....You have Holmes and Williams, and thats a hell of a combo, lets say that Williams gets hurt again....Then you'll be struggling to find another RB.....You'll end up having to trade Owens again just to get a half decent RB.....Surely, you should ponder this one a little more heavily....Owens may be a nice WR to have, but he is not worth that much....I would almost consider trading Martin straight up for Owens but that would be a stretch.....Most Fantasy players know the importance of the RB....this guy is obviously takin you for a ride and doesnt respect your intelligence that much.
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk