Looking for 4 GM's for sim football league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Looking for 4 GM's for sim football league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for 4 GM's for sim football league

Postby Pootingman » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:31 am

I run an 18-team computer simulated football league called the Un-Football Federation and am looking for owner/GM's for four of our teams. It's called Un-Football because it's not based on the NFL or any other current league. Owners get to name their players as they are drafted, so it gets a little creative.

This is not Fantasy Football, but a computer simulated league where the players strengths are determined by skill ratings, much like Madden Football.

The league is free to joinand you don't need any additional software to compete as I, the commish, am the one who simulates the games. We just completed week 4 of our 14 game 2005 regular season.

The url of the league is http://www.geocities.com/unfffootball/ if you want to check it out. If anyone is interested in joining, e-mail me at mailto:verylongaddress@earthlink.net (yes, that's my actual address).

The teams needing owners are the Central Florida Mud Kings, Philadelphia Phakes, Waipahu Stingrays, and Bombay Pirates. If you take over a team, you will be allowed to change the teams name.
Pootingman
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Video Games