Patriots sign Terrell. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Patriots sign Terrell.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby chaindog35 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:48 am

i don't think this will change terrell's value too much. he's still not that good
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Goatwhacker » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:56 pm

kevinoc81 wrote:Terrell could do well if he shuts his mouth and just plays.

He's toast, then.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby cruiz03 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:46 pm

He's just a replacement for Patten. IMO he's worthless.
cruiz03
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:58 pm

It really sucks that a team like the Patriots can't produce a decent fantasy WR to save their lives.... I was thinking this might be the year that someone emerges, but it's looking like more of the same...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:58 pm

chaindog35 wrote:i don't think this will change terrell's value too much. he's still not that good

that's true, but he could get more production with the pats than he would with most other teams, because there is no clear cut starter who gett he majority of the look every game.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:37 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:It really sucks that a team like the Patriots can't produce a decent fantasy WR to save their lives.... I was thinking this might be the year that someone emerges, but it's looking like more of the same...

they could always find somebody like Roddy White float down to number 32 come draft time... there may be hope yet. Not that' I'd draft them... but still.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:48 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:It really sucks that a team like the Patriots can't produce a decent fantasy WR to save their lives.... I was thinking this might be the year that someone emerges, but it's looking like more of the same...

i agree...3 time super bowl champs...you would think they would have at least 1 consistent fantasy option at WR...it makes me crazy :-o :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MeShawn » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:22 pm

He had three 99+ yard rec games, including the last regular season game vs GB. He's not going to be anything special, but the upgrade from Grossman to reuniting with Brady is enough for me to take a last round flyer on him as a 5th-6th WR.

The Patriots are a great atomosphere in itself, and perhaps with the help of Belichek, he can get his head out of his butt.

Probably a 600 yard, 1 TD guy with the potential to put together a 900 yard season if everything falls into place.
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:57 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:

i agree...3 time super bowl champs...you would think they would have at least 1 consistent fantasy option at WR...it makes me crazy :-o :-)
Up until his injury last year, Branch was well on his way to 1000 yards and 6-8 TDs. That would have given them 2 1000 yard WRs last year, which are pretty decent fantasy options in most leagues, at least as a #2 or #3 WR.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk