Carlos Hall traded to Chiefs... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Carlos Hall traded to Chiefs...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Evolution » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:00 pm

Its a good cost-cutting move by the Titans, who still need to trim off cap. They have a decent sophomore DE in Travis LaBoy they can shunt in there beside Antwan Odom. Their front 4 is pretty respectable with Rien Long and Haynesworth as the two DTs there. They're just not deep at the position anymore.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby DUKE » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:22 pm

s0meguy wrote:DEBC is the wave of the future ;-D

I've noticed this trend....It's pretty much with the whole defensive line. Rotation is a big part of DL's these days; keeping in fresh bodies. Regarding Hall, I like this move by the Chiefs. He's an underrated DE imo. They have made some nice moves in FA.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby RayVins » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:16 am

Chiefs | Fifth-round Pick Sent to Titans for Hall
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:56:19 -0700

Updating previous reports, ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Kansas City Chiefs sent a fifth-round draft choice in 2005 to the Tennessee Titans for DE Carlos Hall
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby maddog60 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:24 am

DUKE wrote:
s0meguy wrote:DEBC is the wave of the future ;-D

I've noticed this trend....It's pretty much with the whole defensive line. Rotation is a big part of DL's these days; keeping in fresh bodies. Regarding Hall, I like this move by the Chiefs. He's an underrated DE imo. They have made some nice moves in FA.

Jim Johnson has been doing this for years. Makes sense, but you need a lot of depth to do it effectively. Good move for value by the Chiefs though.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby MadScott » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:04 pm

Unless you have top notch talent at that position, why not keep someone fresh in there to pressure the QB? I think he'll be a good fit for Guenther and that defense.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk