Darksiders trying to take over - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Darksiders trying to take over

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:20 pm

Mustangs989 wrote:You guys are taking this a little too seriously. Everything I say about the FBC-FFC rivalry is all in good fun, I enjoy both places and am glad to be a part of them. Like I said over there, they are very different games and to compare them to one another is unfair. Different people like different things.... ;-)

Yeah, I have been spending quite a bit of time over there, and other than the ubiquitous Yankees/Sox threads that can get crazy, the guys are just as cool as here.

I had figured they would shoot at our record right before the season started or during the first day, but they just sit around 100 users all the time. I agree with Manja though...it'll probably take a top player getting caught for roids or getting hurt for the year for them to get closer. :-o
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:28 pm

In all seriousness,who cares about them?

We are our own entity,they strive to be us...anything they accomplish is only short-lived as we will continue to kick their ass.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby MadScott » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:06 pm

I hate to say, even a "drop by" visit, unless you aren't logged in will end up just adding to the tally. To quote the should-be-late and not so great Bobcat Goldthwait, "Don't do it little bobcat!"
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby IRON CHEF » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:34 pm

Mustangs989 wrote:You guys are taking this a little too seriously. Everything I say about the FBC-FFC rivalry is all in good fun, I enjoy both places and am glad to be a part of them. Like I said over there, they are very different games and to compare them to one another is unfair. Different people like different things.... ;-)

Traitor! ;-7

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:16 am

IRON CHEF wrote:

Traitor! ;-7

haha youre one to talk "Pomplona's Finest" :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:18 am

I don't take it seriously at all. I just think its fun to mess around with the topic and rivalry.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:18 am

If you're going to worry about them then you might as well worry about fantasy ballet. Who cares. Let them get 10,000 people online at one time - it would just be 10,000 people I'd pay not to get stuck in an elevator with.

"Did you catch that double in the 5th by Steroid User #342? Wow, it was exciting. It rolled between User #712's legs. Yawn".

EDIT: I better add this -> ;)
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby kashikis » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:25 am

IRON CHEF wrote:

Traitor! ;-7

You wanna talk about traitors.... our very own Mod may be turning against us :-#

Mercer Boy wrote:Sad thing is that I'll probably help set the new record on here... :,-(

Oh well, baseball members can mean potential football members! ;-D

He attempted to redeem himself with that last little add on part but I'm not buying it.

Get a rope... :-b
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby hastur » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:32 am

baseball? I've heard of that 'sport' before I suppose, but can't place it. Could you describe it? }:-)

My order of favorite sports:

1. Football
2. boxing
3. hockey(#2  are interchangable)
4. arena football
5. chess
6. basketball
7. ping pong
8. camel wrestling(I saw this on espn late at night once)
9. local whiffleball game with local 9 year old neighborhood kids
10. baseball....maybe
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:37 am

Hockey Cafe:

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:20 pm

Give us a season and we'll leave you guys in the dust!

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk